Official Blood Wars Board (http://forum.bloodwars.net/index.php)
- General (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=12)
-- Offtopic (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=20)
--- Petition For Szeszej (http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=3186)

Posted by Raxis on 11-02-2008 at14:01:

Text Petition For Szeszej

Right I am going to start a petition to get Szeszej to play on the UK server.

Could someone turn this into a pol please.

Yes or no, there will be no in-between of maybe or abstain.

So then who is with me. Maybe then we'll see some changes.

Posted by Tempest on 11-02-2008 at14:21:

Think this is a great idea YES from me ...
who will attack him though lol Crying

Posted by minshres on 11-02-2008 at14:31:

lol as long as he dosnt hack and tries to advance ahead of all of us i dun mind him playing hehehe. but then who is gonna be the admin?

Posted by Raxis on 11-02-2008 at14:34:

He still can be. It's just I don't think the devs quiteget it completely with the game, as they don't play this server. Thus he'll be a better admin, and I am sure he wont multiaccount.

Posted by diablo on 11-02-2008 at14:54:

Just give him enough levels so I can farm him Big Grin

Posted by joshk on 11-02-2008 at15:17:

I think it is a great idea, just aslong as he would progress like any normal person.

e.g starting from level 1

Posted by Tempest on 11-02-2008 at15:27:

lol @ diablo ... your dark side is showing diablo Wink

Would be refreshing especially when he levels enough for expo's & needs help from more experienced players Evil

Posted by diablo on 11-02-2008 at15:46:

A great idea indeed. Could this be changed into a poll please?

Posted by Aidensixx on 11-02-2008 at16:08:

poll added

Posted by minshres on 11-02-2008 at16:09:

yes from me Wink

Posted by bobalob57 on 11-02-2008 at16:14:

yes from me as well
go on szeszej, well be nice[ish]
it would be interesting to see which clan he should go for, and which tattooe

Posted by DeathMagick on 11-02-2008 at16:40:

Good idea, doubt it will happen tho

Posted by AudatiousTitan on 11-02-2008 at16:49:

Nice idea but it wont happen. Szeszej has access to the logs and could in theory tamper with the game. He would be a position to abuse the game for his own benifit and for this reason he will never play on the uk server

Posted by Knightroad on 11-02-2008 at17:12:

wonder were this idea came from raxis Tongue
yes from me Tongue
and i have messaged and talked to him about playing Wink

Posted by minshres on 11-02-2008 at18:13:

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
Nice idea but it wont happen. Szeszej has access to the logs and could in theory tamper with the game. He would be a position to abuse the game for his own benifit and for this reason he will never play on the uk server

EXCUSES, EXCUSES , EXCUSES ,EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES ,,EXCUSES ,

Posted by AudatiousTitan on 11-02-2008 at18:18:

More of a reason than an excuse Tongue

Posted by faceeater on 11-02-2008 at18:20:

RE: Petition For Szeszej

get him in, im sure he wont cheat, but if he does so what its, not about him compeating its about him understanding, and if he needs to cheat, it just proves our point to him.

Posted by diablo on 11-02-2008 at18:43:

If he cheats he will have to ban himself.

Posted by Platinum_avatar on 11-02-2008 at18:55:

he should come in and play absorber, so he can see how inbalanced it is aginst all the other races.... maybe once he's played a bit he'll realize that maybe, there are a few tweaks that need to be made here and there

Posted by Scillage on 11-02-2008 at19:50:

Everyone read this.

The same day that I made Szeszej reply to knightroad's thread in Game system, Szeszej and I had a huge debate about the game. So I don't have to put this in another thread, he said to me that (direct quote) 'the public opinion is not always right'. So I said to him that in that case the public opinion is 0.01% right then? I can think of 2 things that the BWT team have put into the game thanks to us.

1) Extended armoury
2) BW lite (kinda)

There was another one that he said, but I've forgotten it (was very small thing).

Then I went on about he should start playing BW, maybe get an account at level 60 and see how hard it is to play and progress with certain ways of play. He responded with:

'I used to play on a BW server but I got bored as it is too repetative for me.'

So I went on about yes, we get bored as well, that's why you need to listen to us and then people would stop leaving as they wouldn't become bored.

Then he went back to the AMAZING response of 'the public opinion is not always right'. Great.

For that reason he will never play on a BW server. Please reply sensibly to this.

Posted by minshres on 11-02-2008 at19:56:

hohoho.. that all i gotta say :/ pretty disappointing

"test your own medicine sometimes if u wanna know how well it works."

Posted by bobalob57 on 11-03-2008 at00:36:

i am quite dissapointed by that, it shows that there is definatly a problem with the quility f the game. repetition is a nail in the coffin for games, and the bw team should do all they can to remove it.

even if the public opionion isnt always right, it doesnt matter, because if they get something wrong then the devs can say 'see, silly you'.

after all, this is a game for us, and a source of revenue for the you [the devs] so why not listin to our ideas, and use them to maximise your revenue, for example, everytime we buy a certain amount of premium you give one of our ideas a go [amount depends on size of idea]

eveb simple stuff like more watched auctions for premiun, make i so you can exchange days of premiun for that and you will increase your revenue by a bit, and all these little bits will add up

Posted by icecold on 11-03-2008 at01:04:

i guess they haven't made this game to line there own pockets then. cause if they did then they would know that the customer is always right. at least that's the way i've always seen good bussiness sense. but mabe they think the shit they keep giving us will keep us here.

back on point. use ur own product and then u will know how to improve it and keep the players you have all ready Evil

Posted by joshk on 11-03-2008 at11:07:

Exactly. we get bored but have we quit. NO.

we have found some other ingame way of making it enjoyable.

so still. i think its just an excuse

Posted by Tempest on 11-03-2008 at16:12:

quote:
even simple stuff like more watched auctions for premiun, make i so you can exchange days of premiun for that and you will increase your revenue by a bit, and all these little bits will add up

Ha premium for watched ..NOT one I would entertain, maybe watched with automatic bidding to a max spend amount set by you , then yeah Wink

Also ... has anyone thought about the serious shortage of zones ..

think we should have more of

Zone 1
Zone 2
Zone 3

make an upgrade from Zone 1 in act II to Realm of the dark lord with new zones available if possible ?? (like 5,4,3,2,1 again for act II)

Back on topic .. I think in order to see if something works you have to try & test it..
then we could have "Played by makers , made for players !" would be a possitive quote. SO GET PLAYING S Cool

Posted by liamb1992 on 11-03-2008 at16:19:

Ontopic in offtopic? Tongue

This poll is pointless, it wont affect his decision....

Posted by Evangelion on 11-03-2008 at18:59:

And of course every operator mustn't play on "his" servers or else they would loose their position as operators Wink

Posted by faceeater on 11-03-2008 at21:32:

so maybe a dev should play, and if that happened we wouldnt know who they were, just start at a mid high lvl with a few accounts, 1 for each race and just check out what were saying, the devs dont even need szeszej to know there doing it, just check YOUR product,

And who says the majority are wrong you arrogant so and so, and your better than me because? oh yeah your an ignorant egotistical so and so. guess what i eat with the same hole as you, and i expel my food the same way.

Posted by Tempest on 11-04-2008 at00:23:

quote:
guess what i eat with the same hole as you, and i expel my food the same way.

lololol @ the cute lil dude who wants to eat faces Smile
just dont mention sexual preferance ..

Could SOMEONE who makes this not play it ?
anyone ????

Posted by Pops on 11-04-2008 at01:42:

would seem like a good idea. a chef always tastes the broth before serving it.........

Posted by faceeater on 11-04-2008 at22:20:

whats up too spicy for ya, or no opinion

Posted by Evangelion on 11-05-2008 at01:28:

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
a chef always tastes the broth before serving it.........

A chef never eats in his own restaurant Tongue

Posted by Pops on 11-05-2008 at02:55:

tis true. if its good enough for gordon ramsey though........in support of it

Posted by Agresiel on 11-05-2008 at07:35:

quote:

A chef never eats in his own restaurant Tongue

coz he knows how damn badly the food is made

just like this game

Posted by Apollo on 11-05-2008 at08:47:

lol isn't our server just a small morsel of the whole dish in the big restaurant lol the restaurant is their company Tongue all the servers is the food Big Grin and ours is just a small morsel or nibble of that food so he can taste it Tongue all this talk about food is making me hungry hope what I just said was able to be understood lol

Posted by Raxis on 11-05-2008 at15:39:

quote:
A chef never eats in his own restaurant

I know plenty of chefs that do that... I know a few who won't let a sinlge dish go without each part being tasted.

I think that's how this should be run... I mean we keep our knives in the same place Tongue

Posted by llianna on 12-03-2008 at19:07:

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan

I agree with Titan...as much as it would be nice for Szeszej to actually see the issues as a player, there will be a conflict of interest. It's not going to happen...lol

Posted by spawnraloom on 12-03-2008 at20:13:

i am highly dssopointed by what was said there Frown

it is a very good game and i am suprised that he said somthing like that

im not goign to say anythign agaist him since im sure that would resolt in a ban (all though if what i say dusent matter then i shouldent worrie about saying any thing bad about him ~_~)

but i can garanty that ANY game online or other wise is check and rechecked for bugs.

and the only way you can find out the problems. and the only way to fix things is to lissen to the ppl playing it sure if one person is complaining then it is just his oppinion but if ALOT of the players who play said game are complaining about the same thing then don't you think you should lissen other wise it just looks like ur badly tring to con mony out of people.

even runscape lissens to people better than you have so far and there right up there own.... street

(and if i get a bann or warrning for this then i have proven that some ones point of vew dus make some difrance wont i)

Posted by bobalob57 on 12-03-2008 at20:31:

quote:
Originally posted by spawnraloom

(and if i get a bann or warrning for this then i have proven that some ones point of vew dus make some difrance wont i)

i somehow doubt you will get a warning as that was a valid point in my opionon, nd perhaps something for the gamemakers to consider, even if szeszej didnt play maybe they could get a team of players of a range of differant levels to give them ideas and suggest things, and they COULD LISTEN TO THEM!

@lliana i think thats necroposting... and possibly spam.... but anyway look at the date of the last post before posting

Posted by faceeater on 12-03-2008 at22:07:

see you in the wilderness, or lummy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH