Official Blood Wars Board (http://forum.bloodwars.net/index.php)
- General (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=12)
-- Mishmash (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=19)
--- General Who wants a new Necro? (http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=32715)

Posted by GrandMaster on 04-25-2013 at11:30:

Who wants a new Necro?

Does anyone want a new necro?

Posted by DemonDude2 on 04-25-2013 at11:32:

New UW maybe .... 1 bad server is enough imo Big Grin
1 easy going server, 2 hard core servers! woop woop

Posted by owling on 04-25-2013 at11:34:

NEW necro wanna!!!!!

Posted by dtr on 04-25-2013 at11:35:

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2
New UW maybe .... 1 bad server is enough imo Big Grin
1 easy going server, 2 hard core servers! woop woop

Full agreement mate... new Moria type server please Smile

Posted by ifryt on 04-25-2013 at11:52:

I wonna

Posted by Zenno on 04-25-2013 at12:54:

Underworld is needed more.

get more players to either come back or join

Posted by steco on 04-25-2013 at13:17:

nothing is needed, so few players in game and u wanna devide them to more servers? please dont make me laugh...

Posted by DemonDude2 on 04-25-2013 at13:48:

quote:
Originally posted by steco
nothing is needed, so few players in game and u wanna devide them to more servers? please dont make me laugh...

Divide? I would play both Big Grin

Just like so many play both Necro and UW, i would play UW and UW2

Posted by Grizly on 04-25-2013 at15:55:

quote:
nothing is needed, so few players in game and u wanna devide them to more servers? please don't make me laugh...

SAME OPINION!!!

we can't create a new server when there are insufficient Z3 squares...

Otherwise we will have 144+12+1 active players... new server -> another 157 = new server...new, new, new...

More players = items on auction become cheap and you have chances to create uberitems

Do you remember the 2009-2010? when simple ring of youth was priced with 5 SS?? now they are 1 MS!!! of light maces this items was priced to 2-3 SS, now this items costs 10 BS

I play from 2009.. first time take me 9 month to get LVL 50
second time - 5-6 month
now i am level 57 in 3 months... in 2 ears with luck you can get TOP 100 players....

Posted by miazzzga on 04-25-2013 at16:34:

RE: Who wants a new Necro?

great idea Wink )

Posted by mortanius on 04-25-2013 at21:35:

I don't need any more servers as I waste enough time on this game as it is.

Posted by Grevenet on 04-26-2013 at09:32:

IDC, anyone has his pros/cons

Posted by TheKid on 04-26-2013 at14:22:

UW Server XD FTW

Posted by Born2Kill on 04-27-2013 at03:37:

New necro server would be great! Hope tht we will hav r3 necropolis;-)

Posted by Bajaderek on 04-27-2013 at04:30:

I would love a new server necro because it would give a chance for those who just recently started playing active to get into atleast top 100. Because now it's virtually impossible to catch up with the too. I love the UK server cause its a steady server and its the only one I can understand in language . I really hope the BW team thinks this through and in the end create a R3 necropolis server. Thanks

Edit:
P.S: if you say you already waste enough time on this game, please enlighten me , why are you still playing ? A new server will provide a nice refreshment to UK bloodwars and I reckon it will bring many new players from other servers too.

Posted by Hazardous on 04-27-2013 at06:53:

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2
quote:

Divide? I would play both Big Grin

Just like so many play both Necro and UW, i would play UW and UW2

So would i it would give me another chance to build a character of a different type and of course use different weaponsSmile

Although my time is limited LOL

Posted by Evangelion on 04-27-2013 at15:51:

quote:
Originally posted by Bajaderek
A new server will provide a nice refreshment to UK bloodwars and I reckon it will bring many new players from other servers too.

Don't count on people from other servers, it'll just be temporary. 90% of people who come are losers who failed on other servers, will fail on the new one leaving it with hundreds of inactive accounts in less than a month from start. The Dev Team knows that and that's why they're not starting a new server.

They might start a new one if they'll see a real increase in users, not in accounts. Asking for a new server from current users on the forums will never work and such threads are usually ignored.

Posted by joshk on 06-09-2013 at18:34:

Isn't one server with a ton of inactive players bad enough, instead you want another? What's the point? There are still loads of empty squares in UW.

Posted by FlashAOD on 06-09-2013 at18:44:

Have a read of the thread before posting. This is about Necropolis not Underworld.

Posted by fluffy on 06-19-2013 at12:38:

Bw team does not plan to open a new server

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH