Official Blood Wars Board (http://forum.bloodwars.net/index.php)
- News and announcements (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=1)
-- Announcements (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=2)
--- June patch (http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=32853)

Posted by Szeszej on 06-25-2013 at22:42:

June patch

Hello,

Here are some news about the upcoming june patch:

[All servers] Changed critical hit multiplier for Strangler of Children The Manacled One:
necro: lower by 1
uw: lowered by 0,25

We hope you won't get one-shoted any more.

[All] Changing clan name.
A new premium option allowing you ro change your clan's name. Cost: 30 days of premium paid by the clan leader. You can change the name and the tag.

[All] Exchanging evo points for treasure points.
You can now cash in your treasure using evolution points. The treasure points/evo points ratio is 1:1.

[UW] Increases maximum defense for gunman.
To 40/60/40 at level 5.

[Moria] Increased maximum defense for sniper and gangster.
To 55/120/55 at level 5.

[All] New enchantment system.
We want the enchants system to be less random and more player-friendly.

After a full path of KotH is complete you will see the enchantment gained in the FREE slot for the location.
There will be a "put on item" button" that will assign the enchantment to an item of your choosing.
There will be a "unattach enchantment" button allowing you to take the enchantment off an item (cost 1000 evo points) and put it on another item (the enchantment and the item won't be lost in the process)
There will be a "delete enchantment" button that destroys the enchantment, no matter if it's on an item or not.

[All] A message will be sent informing you that one of your premium services is running out.

[All] New evolution: Might.
Let's you gain more experience. On Necro servers the effect is boosted to compensate for lack of tattoos.

code:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
		Necro	UW 	Level	Price
Level 1	7%	        3%	        65		300
Level 2	14%         	6%	        72		750
Level 3	20%	        8%	        79		2000
Level 4	25%	        10%	        86		5000

Thank you all for your suggestions that made these changes come into being.

Posted by Fischkopf on 06-26-2013 at11:23:

Looks nice, good work! Not long left in June though, sure you want to tie yourselves to that time frame? :p

Posted by darc on 06-26-2013 at11:26:

All] Exchanging evo points for treasure points.
You can now cash in your treasure using evolution points. The treasure points/evo points ratio is 1:1.

soz but since tresures are so bad and evos are actually usefully no one going to do it.

Posted by dooz on 06-26-2013 at12:07:

107 pilgrims give you 749 points of the 750 needed for Enormous treasure deLuxe. You could finish that one with either 1 evo point or doing one more quest. So in this case you effectively get 7 treasure points from 1 evo point. Not even sure i would that though.

Posted by darc on 06-26-2013 at13:15:

and be 1 evo point short of next evo but no attacks left need to wait hr and half for next attack then would fail to get thru no thanks I will keep my evo points should be other way round 10 tresure for 1 evo point much better.

Posted by dragonice4 on 06-26-2013 at13:34:

if we had a way to gain evos even slightly faster or more than just 2/4 per attack the evo exchange for treasures would be more helpful

Posted by darc on 06-26-2013 at13:41:

the rest of the patch is great but with some evos costing 5000 well no one will use evo points for tresure points unless the tresures become much better.

Posted by Fischkopf on 06-26-2013 at18:52:

What they are less eloquently saying is that Evo points are significantly more valuable than treasure points, seeing that over 99.5% of treasures are junk, and the evolutions, especially the more recent ones are rather expensive, no one in their right mind would make use of the exchanging points feature, at least this current way around. Options to make it even remotely useful, are that 1 evo point is worth a fair number of treasure points e.g. 1:10, or that a certain number of treasure points are worth an evo point e.g. 10:1

Posted by Izuall on 06-28-2013 at15:31:

quote:
Originally posted by Fischkopf
What they are less eloquently saying is that Evo points are significantly more valuable than treasure points, seeing that over 99.5% of treasures are junk, and the evolutions, especially the more recent ones are rather expensive, no one in their right mind would make use of the exchanging points feature, at least this current way around. Options to make it even remotely useful, are that 1 evo point is worth a fair number of treasure points e.g. 1:10, or that a certain number of treasure points are worth an evo point e.g. 10:1

agree

Posted by Ace Rimmer on 06-29-2013 at12:01:

quote:
Originally posted by Izuall
quote:

agree

Concur

Posted by warlock619 on 06-29-2013 at15:57:

quote:
Originally posted by Ace Rimmer
quote:
Originally posted by Izuall
quote:

agree

Concur

Spam

Posted by Szeszej on 07-02-2013 at20:49:

It is an option, not a must, no one is making you use it unless you want to.

Posted by darc on 07-10-2013 at09:10:

Bought treasure Enormous treasure deLuxe for 50 EVOLUTION POINTS. You can now open the lid...

You can see the chest contains: Good Sword (+2)!

now I hope you get the picture and change it

Posted by Ace Rimmer on 07-10-2013 at12:29:

Double post my bad, sorry

Posted by Ace Rimmer on 07-10-2013 at12:35:

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
It is an option, not a must, no one is making you use it unless you want to.

Huge treasure deLuxe 478 / 550

random item: zone 2, chance for a prefix 55 %, chance for a suffix 55 %, quality as on pilgrimage, chance for legendary 28 %
Required character level: 74

Important bits are in Bold and Green

Posted by darc on 07-10-2013 at13:00:

Enormous treasure deLuxe
0 / 750

random item: zone 1, chance for a prefix 60 %, chance for a suffix 60 %, quality as on pilgrimage, chance for legendary 40 %

my point was thats why evo points are worth more

Posted by Ace Rimmer on 07-10-2013 at13:05:

No one said they weren't worth more but risking/gambling Evo theoretically could pay off and give a huge drop

Posted by darc on 07-10-2013 at13:12:

most of time its look at all the chests before the one I opened before that I got a legendary hardend hard hat of the wanderer and its not the 1st time ive got that item from chest.

its same chance as quest but to spend evo points on it should be 1 evo for 10 tresure or increased prefix suffix chance if you spend evo points on it

Posted by Ace Rimmer on 07-11-2013 at16:25:

Or if you don't like it don't use it as szej said its an option not amust

Posted by darc on 07-11-2013 at18:21:

its an option they should have put more thought into.

and on another note which yes is off topic but vaild is what happened to the act 3 tasks that would make the game more enjoyable.

just not heard anything about them

Posted by warlock619 on 07-12-2013 at01:18:

quote:
Originally posted by darc
its an option they should have put more thought into.

and on another note which yes is off topic but vaild is what happened to the act 3 tasks that would make the game more enjoyable.

just not heard anything about them

Tbf no matter how much thought they put into it, no matter how much they give us, people like you will complain anyway, so why should they keep putting effort into an ungrateful server?

The fact that you can get a free item as a reward for doing something most people already do on a daily basis in this game imo is good, whether the item is good or bad is indifferent, it is still essentially a free item.

And as sausage said, it's just an option, don't use it if you're gonna complain about a randomly generated item Wink

Posted by darc on 07-12-2013 at15:20:

no its the evo point that I was complaing. I was just show why ppl shouldnt spend evo points on. also said much higher up that rest of patch was great

Posted by TwoSwords. on 07-17-2013 at20:10:

You not changed the range of critical I think.. or I wrong understand this patch?

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=26735180&key=5d774c8681

Demonic Sinner 2 performs a special attack Tricks from Hell, TwoSwords (*) takes 4870 damage.

Posted by warlock619 on 07-18-2013 at00:20:

quote:
Originally posted by TwoSwords.
You not changed the range of critical I think.. or I wrong understand this patch?

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=26735180&key=5d774c8681

Demonic Sinner 2 performs a special attack Tricks from Hell, TwoSwords (*) takes 4870 damage.

Wasn't a critical, just a special attack Smile

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH