Official Blood Wars Board (http://forum.bloodwars.net/index.php)
- News and announcements (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=1)
-- Announcements (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=2)
--- 1. Enchantments (http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=36907)

Posted by Szeszej on 07-14-2016 at07:41:

1. Enchantments

Negative parameters will no longer decrease the value of an enchantment when you first get it. Thanks to this, you'll be able to get FLD points much quicker.

You'll be able to UPGRADE ENCHANTMENTS!!!

Posted by Scourge on 07-15-2016 at13:14:

One thing issing here is in "what" you will have to pay.

I think I have seen some screenshots from PL forums, and I understand we will be using PoH to pay ?

Can you please confirm that ? And an estimated range of price levels ?

Posted by Szeszej on 07-18-2016 at06:34:

Yes, the current idea is that you'll be paying PoH. The prices vary depending on the enchantment, can't give you any price ranges at the moment.

Posted by Grizly on 07-22-2016 at18:38:

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Yes, the current idea is that you'll be paying PoH. The prices vary depending on the enchantment, can't give you any price ranges at the moment.

So the people from Z3+ will be the KING of the game... unfair for other players, taking in consideration that you can't start a war in your own clan for Z3 Big Grin

Evo points will give more balance, but depends on price this can be too expensive

Posted by MYRKUL on 07-22-2016 at23:17:

quote:
Originally posted by Grizly
quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej

So the people from Z3+ will be the KING of the game... unfair for other players, taking in consideration that you can't start a war in your own clan for Z3 Big Grin

Evo points will give more balance, but depends on price this can be too expensive

You are joking right?

I'm in a Z3 with a level 8 Hospital. This generates 8 poh / hour or 192 poh every day.

You can get 30k+poh from a good Hospital run. Which you can do from any zone. Even a slums can get you 3k if you solo it.

I've currently got HONOUR PTS 2 672 914. Only a TINY % of that is due to me being in Z3.

Posted by Zdygr on 07-23-2016 at05:37:

Cost in PoH seems like an odd choice. Players who are already strong have tons of PoH and will benefit more making the gap only wider.
I think upgrades should cost FLD points instead.

Posted by Grizly on 07-23-2016 at10:54:

quote:
Originally posted by MYRKUL

You are joking right?
I'm in a Z3 with a level 8 Hospital. This generates 8 poh / hour or 192 poh every day.

Compared to Z4 player:
Z4 player = 8 (or 16) attacks = ~30 poh/attack * ~ 6 successful = 180 poh
Z3 player = 8 (or 16) attacks = ~30 poh/attack * ~ 6 successful + 180 poh = double poh

So Z3 will have double advantage

And about current POH, it must be reset, or changed to LGO, ex. 1 lgo for every 5 poh

Posted by MYRKUL on 07-23-2016 at13:51:

quote:
Originally posted by Grizly
quote:
Originally posted by MYRKUL

You are joking right?

Compared to Z4 player:
Z4 player = 8 (or 16) attacks = ~30 poh/attack * ~ 6 successful = 180 poh
Z3 player = 8 (or 16) attacks = ~30 poh/attack * ~ 6 successful + 180 poh = double poh

So Z3 will have double advantage

And about current POH, it must be reset, or changed to LGO, ex. 1 lgo for every 5 poh

But again, you are conveniently ignoring the fact that BY FAR the biggest POH gain comes from running KOTH's, not by attacking other players. And you don't need a Z3 for that.

HONOUR PTS 2 688 824. So since my post last night i've gained 16k poh. Just assisted in 1 KOTH to get that. Kind of puts your 180 poh for 8 attacks argument in the shade.

Posted by terjohnny on 07-23-2016 at18:17:

Agreed with Myrkul. 1 300 000 POH in Z4 . Haven't been in Z3 for ages

Posted by dooz on 07-23-2016 at21:42:

The number of FLD you will need to be able to upgrade anything meaningful will make you forget whatever trivial number of poh you need

Posted by Darkthunder on 07-29-2016 at09:51:

Great!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH