Official Blood Wars Board (http://forum.bloodwars.net/index.php)
- News and announcements (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=1)
-- Announcements (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=2)
--- UW idea - Changing the conversion rates of stones (http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=36922)

Posted by Szeszej on 07-25-2016 at06:59:

UW idea - Changing the conversion rates of stones

Hello,

For a long time breaking up and merging stones has been a great headache for players. That's why we would like to propose changing the conversion rate - you will no longer lose any stones through conversion. The following conversion rates will work both ways:

10 bs = 1 hs
3 hs = 1 ls
2 ls = 1 ms
2 ms = 1 ss

The cost of conversion could be changed to mana/nanites, but we don't think that would be necessary.

Let us know what you think.

Best regards,
BW Team

Posted by Scourge on 07-25-2016 at08:20:

This means one ss takes 120bs to make if i am not mistaken.

It might break the market - will ss still be worth 500 ?

Posted by Szeszej on 07-25-2016 at09:08:

This will most likely upset the market, but only temporarily. Things should go back to normal after some time.

We are ok with upsetting the market for some time to get a more permanent gain.

Posted by theheraldofogc on 08-10-2016 at12:23:

The market is bonkers anyway, an overall positive change is worth some short term confusion.

Posted by MYRKUL on 08-13-2016 at14:11:

Any update on whether this is happening and if so when?

Posted by SushiMaker on 08-29-2016 at10:01:

UW final - Changing the conversion rates of stones + auctions.

Posted by Grizly on 08-29-2016 at15:54:

Thumb Down!

So if an item now cost 50 SS, after the patch it will cost minimum 120 SS Frown
I think this is a very bad solution, because, to obtain 1 SS you need 50 k points, but if you merge stones you will need few bs... so the SS will become priceless, all people will need only low LVL stones, all pieces on the market will cost bs, hs, and maximum ls, no one will put ms and ss in price

Posted by dooz on 08-31-2016 at18:54:

In your 'final' post you said that stones will be reduced to 1/4.
But I can't see that anywhere in the latest posts on pl forum. Which is correct?
Also if your 'final' post is not final, I would like to have my stones that I spent today returned. This changes a lot

Posted by Szeszej on 08-31-2016 at18:56:

In a second you will have another final post Smile

Posted by dooz on 08-31-2016 at19:10:

And based on your first final post I used most of my stones because I though, in accordance with the final post, that I would lose most of the stones anyway!!

Posted by Grizly on 08-31-2016 at20:43:

I stay on my opinion, after the patch will be active, the items price will be not 120 ss like i say, but 300-400 SS for s simple item, no one will sell for ss - only low LVL stones will be accepted, and this is very bad, especially in long term...

i think the best idea is to let the price of the stones in up sense as it is, and for downgrades put them as for upmerges, just add nanites for downgrades.

Simple and effective for destroying nanites and reduce the number of low LVL stones

And 1 more thing... Do you have any other ideas to force people to abandon this game?

Posted by Szeszej on 09-01-2016 at06:34:

We are very sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused. This is a very complex patch and there is no simple solution. We just want to minimize the loss in stone value.

Posted by dooz on 09-01-2016 at07:55:

I don't think the multiplication of merge and soulstones is a good idea. I understand that it is done to make sure that peolpe retain the value of their stones. But the value of their stones will be greater than it is today, because future income will be greatly reduced.

there is examples on this server of people with 2000-4000 soul stones after patch some people will have over 8000 soul stones!Yes they will represent the same value as stones does today. But consider the fact that you earn far less stones from future expeditions.

if i today make an expedition that gives me 50k exp, i get 50bs, 10hs, 5ls, 2ms and 1ss
total value 50+100+500+300+500 = 1450
after patch the total value will drop to 50+100+150+120+120 = 540

so future income from expos will drop to 1/3

Rich people will become much richer becasue of this drop in future income.

the reduction of stones in your previous 'final' post was the right way to do it

Posted by dooz on 09-01-2016 at11:25:

I congratulate the people that where smart enough to turn all ls into ms before patch.

300 ls => 100 ms
patch doubled number of ms so you get 200 ms from 300 ls

those 200 ms can with new rules be broken into 400 ls

so instead of losing 10% of your ls, you gained 33% extra ls from this patch

Posted by Indica on 09-01-2016 at11:49:

I was very happy with the outcome, plenty of life stones from it, though one small niggle, this free Nantes cost .... Well the thing is, it isn't very free.

Posted by Szeszej on 09-01-2016 at12:36:

With the new method there is no tax-free number of stones or free upgrades/downgrades. Sorry for not communicating it earler Frown

Posted by Grizly on 09-01-2016 at21:35:

Anyway the patch just add more unbalance, as Dooz say, reach people become magnates, and lower players, and thos players who use ritual for upgrades become pours.

GG !!

Please add 1 more patch like this to be sure 90% of players will leave the game !

Posted by fool on 09-01-2016 at23:49:

could it later be changed to be mana i tons of that left over

Posted by Rakmajeej on 09-22-2016 at15:42:

the worst update of the game was the new conversion rate of stones
now even with blocked any type of stones. players can convert their stones with losing some nanites that they have loads of them
and also the prices of items are just a miss
prices jump higher 3 or 4 times while we still git same old amount of stones from expos
and now we will start suffer on buying items from auctions

Posted by Indica on 09-23-2016 at22:17:

quote:
Originally posted by Rakmajeej
the worst update of the game was the new conversion rate of stones
now even with blocked any type of stones. players can convert their stones with losing some nanites that they have loads of them
and also the prices of items are just a miss
prices jump higher 3 or 4 times while we still git same old amount of stones from expos
and now we will start suffer on buying items from auctions

Please no. You're going to re-start the nazi state of ban anyone that buys any item.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH