Official Blood Wars Board (http://forum.bloodwars.net/index.php)
- Blood Wars (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=6)
-- Game system (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=9)
--- Speed server (http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=37022)

Posted by deadpool on 10-15-2017 at12:01:

Speed server

There is poll about recount all servers to speed mode (faster lvling). I wonder if english servers would be recounted too.

Posted by Szeszej on 10-18-2017 at07:34:

We're still gathering feedback but if we decide to convert servers to speed move, all servers (including UK) will be converted.

Posted by Ba_al on 10-18-2017 at13:08:

hey Szeseblah Tongue

can you provide us with the same info on polish forum on what speed serves actually mean

google is doing a fantastic job translating Wink

thanks !

Posted by Szeszej on 10-18-2017 at14:45:

To make it short - some Polish servers have faster levelling, meaning that you need fewer PoPs to level up. When this change is introduced on servers that didn't have it previously, we will simply recalculate your current level and give you the random stats you should be getting for levelling up. You'll also get the appropriate HP and BP boost

The random stats will most likely be spread evenly across all parameters and the rest will be added randomly.

This change is beneficial for you (you get to equip better items sooner, HP and BP are increased, quests are more or less unaffected) and thanks to it we'll only have 2 server types (UW and Necro) so balancing will be much easier.

You can give your feedback here if you wish or I could make a questionnaire in a different thread. We're mostly gathering feedback from Polish servers because we have the biggest population there.

Posted by Ba_al on 10-19-2017 at09:26:

Thanks for the reply

and yes we understand polish realms have a larger player base

im all for it..more linear lvling up would be nicer rather than the grind higher lvls on this server are seeing.

only question i have is

does this have any impact on expo/koth mob stats /difficulty/exp gain ?

thanks for reading Sz

Posted by Ba_al on 11-10-2017 at08:37:

hey Szesebleh Tongue

any update on this ?

Posted by faceeater on 11-10-2017 at20:32:

ba-al we will get the speed server the same time as the BW app, the loch ness monster in the zoo and cooked pigs that fly to your front door for convenient bacon sandwiches, and gold plated unicorns for sale in petsathome !

Posted by Szeszej on 11-13-2017 at07:12:

In other words - soon Wink

Posted by terjohnny on 12-15-2017 at08:47:

Any updates

Hello Szeszej,
Any updates on the speed server matter? Will it happen? When will it happen if it happens?
Thanks

Posted by Szeszej on 12-15-2017 at11:32:

I'll ask Smile

Posted by Szeszej on 12-15-2017 at16:48:

Sushi told me that we need to find a better way of making the conversion fair for everyone. We'll look into it in January

Posted by terjohnny on 12-15-2017 at22:30:

thanks

Posted by theheraldofogc on 12-16-2017 at16:09:

Really excited for this idea!

Here's hoping for soon Big Grin

Posted by dooz on 12-21-2017 at09:47:

Been asking for this. I really really hope this hapens. Currently looking at two+ months to level now

Posted by theheraldofogc on 12-21-2017 at11:24:

With level 5 Evolutions to activate, this just became a bigger deal O.o

Posted by Ba_al on 05-12-2018 at11:41:

yoo szesebleh

whats happened to speed servers ?
still going to happen ?

Posted by Demandred on 05-12-2018 at12:08:

Just wondering if anything will change regarding expos in terms of the level caps?
If we level faster that will mean expos mobs stop giving exp faster aswell, no? (Although that being said, most people get their badges well before that cap anyway)

Posted by Szeszej on 05-15-2018 at19:01:

It will surely happen, just not in the near future. No changes to expo levels are planned, you'll simply have to fight stronger mobs Smile

Posted by Demandred on 05-15-2018 at20:51:

Ok, thanks, not a problem anyway... think most people get their badges well before they enter the recommended level range anyway. Just affects how long mobs can be farmed Wink

quote:
It will surely happen, just not in the near future.
Haha, well if I was looking for fast pace I wouldnt be playing BW Tongue (no offence intended, but since when did anything happen quickly around here)

Posted by Szeszej on 05-15-2018 at22:02:

I can assure you that everyone will be converted to speed before the app hits the shelves Big Grin

Posted by Ba_al on 05-15-2018 at22:04:

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
I can assure you that everyone will be converted to speed before the app hits the shelves Big Grin

do you and dev team live in a time bubble ?

you have no concept of time hahaha

game that needs years of grinding ><

not weeks/months years

everything is "sometime in the future "

your all mad Tongue

but we love ye

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH