Official Blood Wars Board (http://forum.bloodwars.net/index.php)
- General (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=12)
-- Offtopic (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=20)
--- myn an my brothers ban (http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=490)

Posted by AL_CAPONE on 07-13-2007 at12:26:

myn an my brothers ban

i have a nuf evindence that we shuld not be banned permently
as u all no me an my brother help each other out by doing each other quests an we stick in the same clan becasue we like to stick together
now caprio rufio an cost got banned for multi acount ing an got let of an me and my brother are more innocent than them

Yes, it is interraction, but alone it cannot be a reason for ban. You've given me enough reasons for permanent ban. You haven't even bothered to report playing from one computer.

that is wot the operator said to them now this is the first wrong thing that me and my brother have done and we reported that we are playing from the same ip adress an all we done was stay in the same clan and do each other quests but the day we got banned was the day when we were going to change are passwords an clan thats way i think that both of us derserve a second chance Confused

Posted by crazyb on 07-13-2007 at12:50:

I agree with you really you should speak directly to the operator but if you were doing each other quests that is account sitting so you should reduce the time of the ban to 2 days

Posted by AL_CAPONE on 07-13-2007 at13:10:

i have been speaking to him am waiting to when he comes on now

Posted by crazyb on 07-13-2007 at16:49:

well hopefully it will be ok

Posted by AL_CAPONE on 07-13-2007 at19:24:

yer cus we are both innocent an u no that me and my brother love this game cus when u come over to mine we are all ways on it lol Cool

Posted by Scillage on 07-13-2007 at20:45:

Ye same with me i am always on it

Posted by AL_CAPONE on 07-13-2007 at20:47:

its the best Cool

Posted by Scillage on 07-13-2007 at20:54:

Ye it is but if you are angry with me dont be it hasnt just been me that reported you other people have as well

Posted by AL_CAPONE on 07-13-2007 at20:59:

reported wot how can u all report some think when we havnt done any think wrong

Posted by Scillage on 07-13-2007 at21:08:

That is account sitting/multiaccounting

Posted by AL_CAPONE on 07-13-2007 at21:14:

acount sitting is helping each other with quests an that but i dont get why he gave caprio rufio cost a second chance an not me an me bro

Posted by Scillage on 07-13-2007 at21:30:

Dunno i would send message to him (pm) and absolutely beg him to let you go on one condition that you dont do it again

Posted by AL_CAPONE on 07-13-2007 at21:32:

thats wot i am doing lol Cool

Posted by Evangelion on 07-14-2007 at08:52:

Caprio, Rufio and Costa got a second chance because they didn't do anything really bad. They just wanted to be in one clan and they really were three people.

One night you and "your brother" were talking with me and I was observing you. Every minute you were changing accounts between AL-CAPONE and FRANK-CAPONE and still was saying that you are brothers. The fastest relog was (as I remember) 17 seconds or a bit slower... It's just not human...

P.S. I'm still on my holidays and I just got an opportunity to get on the Internet so I'm on the Board but not in game.

Posted by AL_CAPONE on 07-14-2007 at10:32:

we are brother i log on my do quests then his then myn an keep on doing it an he tells me wot to do an that an the same when he is on it

Posted by Vampy on 07-14-2007 at10:51:

Listen up please Big Grin

I know what they did about multi but, they are brothers, they help each other out because they are brothers, thats wot brothers do so for each other, help each other.

so i think they both derserve a second chance...so please if you have a Heart please unban them and give them another chance. Frown

Pleeeaaaassssseeee Crying

they are my friends and i know how they are..good brothers Wink

Posted by Szeszej on 07-14-2007 at12:40:

I'm sorry, but what I see is logs of you starting to play at the same time, finishing at the same time and relogging every 2 minutes. Even if I had evidence that you're brothers I wouldn't unban you firsty because I can't be certain about that and secondly because the logs say that you were a multiaccount. For me the topic is closed, if you still want to play then create new accounts and play without breaking the rules.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH