Official Blood Wars Board (http://forum.bloodwars.net/index.php)
- General (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=12)
-- Offtopic (http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=20)
--- When you go out (http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=6041)

Posted by Raserei on 04-26-2009 at00:22:

quote:
Originally posted by jake1234
see a woman can't just go yea steak is good she gotta be pickey about how it's cooked and crap

If it's going in my mouth ya darn right I'm gonna be picky about how it's cooked Big Grin .

Posted by Raserei on 04-26-2009 at00:30:

quote:
Originally posted by jake1234
my god vegans vegaterians are you people mad you think thousands of years ago people worried about their diet no hell no they went out and they killed whatever was about and they ate it

see me i a big fan of meat love it to bits but my sister is the complete oppisite she don't eat meat and think it's just weird i'm sure DD will agree with me on this that on this planet when your hungry you don't want fish or crap from the ground you want something big and filling steak people is the only way

I hate health food nuts

Thousands of years ago people just didn't know any better. I'm a meat eater and always will be but I'm also a "health food nut", I care about how I look and what I eat affects it. As for the hunting part...I've been known to do that too lol.
Meat has it's place for those who choose to enjoy that lifestyle. Vegan diets/lifestyle has it's place too. To each their own I guess. Smile

edited to add: I thought about my post after I already posted it. I don't mean to imply that anyone who isn't a "health food nut" doesn't care about what they look like. It's all a matter of degrees. Anyway, didn't mean to offend anyone if I did!

Posted by Pops on 04-26-2009 at01:15:

Raserei please be careful about multipost. edit your post in future. no warning this time as you are new to the boards

Posted by Ba_al on 04-26-2009 at01:42:

if i was hungry enough id eat YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mmm Raserei steak with a side order of popeye Wink

i see steak is winning as it should lol

veggies yuck i nvr ever ever eat vegiies.. and i mean never..dont know what is but broccoli and all his buddies just dont do it for me lol

Posted by Beatrice_2 on 04-26-2009 at02:28:

hahahahaha when the hell did you guys start ordering "mod" for dinner Wink haha

ooof i wouldn't mind a side order of evan Wink whoop whoop just coz he's super Big Grin

Posted by Raserei on 04-27-2009 at05:36:

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
if i was hungry enough id eat YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mmm Raserei steak with a side order of popeye Wink

i see steak is winning as it should lol

veggies yuck i nvr ever ever eat vegiies.. and i mean never..dont know what is but broccoli and all his buddies just dont do it for me lol

Just remember to add a lil pepper Wink

LOL yeah I'm glad to see steak winning too! Nothing beats a good steak!

*thank you Popeye!!!*

Posted by DemonDude2 on 04-27-2009 at06:46:

Curry beats steak ¬_¬

iiiimmmmm.... fried rice!! And chicken balls!!! gaahhhhhggggg *wipes dribble from face*

i'm gay as sin

who wants me money

Posted by Raserei on 04-27-2009 at18:59:

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2
Curry beats steak ¬_¬

iiiimmmmm.... fried rice!! And chicken balls!!! gaahhhhhggggg *wipes dribble from face*

i'm gay as sin

who wants me money

Curry BEATS steak?! NOOO! LOL nothing beats steak!!

Gay? Humm. I'm a chick but umm I'll take ya anyway. Everyone knows 99.99% of all gay guys are hawt and know how to shop Big Grin Shocked *please don't kill me*

Posted by DemonDude2 on 04-27-2009 at19:03:

quote:

i'm gay as sin

who wants me money

What the hell??

I didnt write that? ... hmmm... i think i left my account on and somebody (mr ****thepirate >.<) got on my account! I hope you know this means war, and considering i dont know for sure who it was, im declaring war on EVERYONE!!! Pleased

Posted by Raserei on 04-27-2009 at19:11:

quote:

What the hell??

I didnt write that? ... hmmm... i think i left my account on and somebody (mr ****thepirate >.<) got on my account!

I hope you know this means war

edit: considering i dont know for sure who it was, im declaring war on EVERYONE!!! Pleased

Does this mean I lose my shopping buddy? Shocked Big Grin

just to keep it on topic...steak with the peppercorn sauce rocks! too bad the filets are so expensive though!

Posted by Pleb on 04-27-2009 at19:13:

quote:
quote:

i'm gay as sin

who wants me money

What the hell??

I didnt write that? ... hmmm... i think i left my account on and somebody (mr ****thepirate >.<) got on my account! I hope you know this means war, and considering i dont know for sure who it was, im declaring war on EVERYONE!!! Pleased

TO WARRR!!!!
just found something so much better than peppercorn sauce, beef gravy with mild spices and pepper
nom nom nom

Posted by DemonDude2 on 04-27-2009 at19:15:

quote:
Originally posted by Pleb
quote:
quote:

i'm gay as sin

who wants me money

What the hell??

TO WARRR!!!!
just found something so much better than peppercorn sauce, beef gravy with mild spices and pepper
nom nom nom

Nonnono, i win!

MUSTERD GRAVY!!! Yum Yum Yum *dribles A LOT*

Posted by Raserei on 04-27-2009 at19:16:

Oh nice pleb! You don't have a recipie do you?

I had a really nice filet with whiskey peppercorn sauce years ago and I've been trying to duplicate it ever since.

Posted by Pleb on 04-27-2009 at21:36:

nope ^^

fairly basic to make though, you want to pre-cook the beef, then soak it in your big dish of gravy, put it in the oven for 15 minutes 200 degrees C ish take it out, nom nom nom

Posted by Beatrice_2 on 04-27-2009 at22:44:

haha pleb "nom nom nom" Wink Wink ahahah

lol aww >_< haha yeah it sounds good
Big Grin

Posted by Agresiel on 04-28-2009 at00:03:

quote:
Originally posted by Raserei
NOOO! LOL nothing beats steak!!

quote:
Curry beats steak ¬_¬

i propose something AMAZING....................CURRY STEAK

they do it in the bakery buy mine its lovely

Posted by jake1234 on 04-29-2009 at12:15:

i think you mean a beef curry which i so taty cause it's usually so much hotter then chicken curry

Posted by makavelli on 04-29-2009 at12:26:

stella,shots and some chicken for me Smile

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH