Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » regulations » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page regulations 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DB

regulations Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yours trade moderator give me warn for thread name. But he write "There is no item named "shurii"" so i want know where in 5. is write that i can't buy item impossible to find?

junk and shurii of xxx

quote:
Originally posted by Mikel
quote:
5. The names of threads must state the needed item. In case if many items include only the most important and add "and others"

There is no item named "shurii", so +1 Tongue

Regulations of 'Buyers - Underworld'

1. The buyer/seller must have the Old Market and be level 20+.

2. One topic per person ONLY. Any additional topics will be closed and warned.

3. If you don't own the needed items or you are not willing to sell them then refrain from comments, they will be treated as SPAM and punished with a warning.

4. You can post in your own thread only to answer a question about the transaction. You can UP the thread once every 3 hours.

5. The names of threads must state the needed item. In case if many items include only the most important and add "and others"

6. The following info should be present int he first post:

a. Description/stats of the item you are looking for (prefix, item, suffix, quality).
b. Kind of stones you are willing to pay for the item. If not present will be taken as 'any'.
c. Info on how can offers be made (PM/forum)
d. Additional info if required

7. The buyer must provide the information on what kind of item do they want (prefix, suffix, type of item). Each offer with an item of another type will be treated as SPAM and punished with a warning.

05-20-2010 21:17 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I beleve you have to post the full name of an item.

05-20-2010 22:02 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Mikel
godMODe !

images/avatars/avatar-1061.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: D.B.

RE: regulations Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
so i want know where in 5. is write that i can't buy item impossible to find?

It's not there - it's impossible to buy something what doesn't exist, so why should it be in regulations?

"If someone would search for 'shuriken' he wouldn't find a thing."

So it's more difficult to search for other users - that's why i warned you. :>

edit:

@down:

Fine.

I'll cancel my warning after you show me "shurii" ingame.

Is that ok? :>

Oh, wait a minute - this item DOESN'T EXIST :o

So you can't show it to me = you can't buy it.

Simple :p

05-20-2010 22:03 Mikel is offline Search for Posts by Mikel Add Mikel to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DB

Thread Starter Thread Started by CESARZ
RE: regulations Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
so i want know where in 5. is write that i can't buy item impossible to find?

It's not there - it's impossible to buy something what doesn't exist, so why should it be in regulations?

"If someone would search for 'shuriken' he wouldn't find a thing."

So it's more difficult to search for other users - that's why i warned you. :>

but i want buy shurii not shuriken, don't intresting me people who want search shuriken

quote:

@down:

Fine.

I'll cancel my warning after you show me "shurii" ingame.

Is that ok? :>

Oh, wait a minute - this item DOESN'T EXIST :o

So you can't show it to me = you can't buy it.

Simple :p

ok so show me now rule where is said i can't buy it Tongue

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by CESARZ: 05-21-2010 09:58.

05-20-2010 22:10 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you want to complain on trade moderators then do it via pm to me.

Warning for spam. Thread closed.

P.S. Mikel is right in this case.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

05-21-2010 09:58 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » regulations

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH