Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Add new stuff » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Add new stuff 3 Votes - Average Rating: 6.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
this thread is very ineresting but i cant honestly say the develeper's will listen.
How can you be so sure?

The patch will be implemented 'as soon as it is ready' which excludes the option of being already active in Moria. Nice, isnt it?

08-14-2008 17:05 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It is not even ready on Polish realms and note that only 3 out of 6 of them already have 1.1.

08-14-2008 22:47 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TIG

Look Mr Sejez!!!

All you gotta do, is every time u see a new idea pop up, u talk about it with us!!! I no your time is very limited, so even just 10 mins a day!!! Thatle make us happy!!!

First u make a new topic called 'Renovations' Or ideas or whatever
Then, u make 2 new threads just for You and your Mods to add/edit stuff,

1 for all the ideas that you like and would 'think' about, its not a list of, yes change this, its a list of 'Maybes'

and the second a list of ideas that wont be done ever, even if its similar to another list, this one would be huge!!!

Then, in that topic, we create a few threads on list of ideas we like!!! Then u just have to pop in there to view them, say yes/no/maybe and add them to the list!!!!

It seems a easy way to get your views across and would settle us a lot more!!!

U could also set up a list of things that Cant happen.. Not wont!!! But cant!!! Like adding a second auction or somthing (i presume that would cause loadsa lag{and be pointless})

Anyone agree???

08-14-2008 22:58 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

quote:
paticularly like the new tatoo idea..im a monk and would love to have a bare-fisted tatoo.

Why thank you Ba_alzamon (Sorry bout spelling), that was my idea.
Like I said, it was gained from someones mistake of slapping a dragon, combined with my martia larts Big Grin

On-topic: to be honest I doubt any of these ideas will be implemented, I mean Seszjesz does any of this actually get back to the dev team, or is it just us blowing hot air?

You seem to be the messenger, and we keep shooting you, how about letting some of our bullets of rage reach the devs

Your imperfection.
08-14-2008 23:30 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

There could be such a topic in future, I'll certainly talk about it with my mods but honestly I must say that all Nos are listed in another topic and the list inside the new one would be full of Maybes, In Distant Futures.

08-14-2008 23:39 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

SO vbasically what you are saying is in agreement that we are blowing hot air?

Your imperfection.
08-14-2008 23:49 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

No, but even if all your ideas were perfect and we wanted to implement them we don't have the staff to handle the programming Smile . I appreaciate all your ideas and read all topics in here and point out the most interesting to the devs but we can't do everything at once.

08-15-2008 00:07 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

I am aware of that. but when we are debating ideas you should put your foot in the door and say whether it's a 'no chance at all' or a good chance ect. Because currently I am seriously wondering whether there is a point debating some of these ideas.

I mean if we could have just two ideas in, my choices would be this one (New stuff) and my own Bare hand tattoo idea... any chance that'll even be considered?

Your imperfection.
08-15-2008 00:11 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Yes, there are always chances, especially if an idea is well developed and preferably discussed Smile

08-15-2008 00:16 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Ok. I think you need to give a little more notice on what ideas a worthwhile, and waht are just pointless and should be thrown out really, that'd stop us wasting time Big Grin

Back on topic:
I think we do need more stuff to even out stats/create more combinations/stop us from getting bored. The legendary items are a good idea, but they are still the same as before in reality, the items don't really change much

Your imperfection.
08-15-2008 00:20 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
It is not even ready on Polish realms and note that only 3 out of 6 of them already have 1.1.

Only?!
EDIT: You're contradicting yourself. If it is not ready how can it be implemented?

quote:
No, but even if all your ideas were perfect and we wanted to implement them we don't have the staff to handle the programming Smile .

The staff you have is paid by us.

quote:
Yes, there are always chances, especially if an idea is well developed and preferably discussed Smile

As long as I can remember, the well-discussed suggestion never happened. I remember 3 'simple' changes thou (joining defensive sieges by Elizabeth, Extended armoury by Mortis and new tatoo images by me)
Let me ask, is the idea of a 'final' tatoo being discussed by the developers? I like the idea a lot, it would bring something new to the game. Also, does the development team thinks about new items or just more gameplay related issues.

Btw, thanks for your answers Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by diablo: 08-15-2008 04:26.

08-15-2008 04:25 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

It's implemented for testing, not yet fully ready. Yes, only on 3 realms, the most populated ones.

08-15-2008 11:04 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

What about his other two quetions?

Point is if it is implemented for testing why not implement it on more servers, because then they will all be able to find bugs, that way we all get it

Your imperfection.
08-15-2008 11:07 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

quote:
Please wait for new staff until patch 1.1 is implemented, we are really busy adjusting it (as diablo has pointed out Tongue ) and after it is done we will surely add more.

oh im a necro poster, twisted necro poster bass bass bass... lol Tongue sorry for the necro posting but... im board... want something new to play with that dont need act II because pilgrimages are [insert a rude word here] Mad

soooo any news.. 1.1 is here, have waited for it... we gonna get some spanky new stuff to play with? or just pretend we didnt say anything...? i have some ideas for items, and there not... errr whats the word im looking for... bieist? think thats how you spell it... couple prefix/suffix for different tattoo's and stuff like that Smile

if your looking for staff aswell Wink il work for you for free.. if it makes the game more adictive im well up for it Wink dunno what im surpose to do thou :S

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 09-29-2008 17:09.

09-29-2008 17:07 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008

actually knight i dont think you are
but thats my description of necroposting for ya if im wrong
on topic tho
any news on fights between groups of players for honor?
09-29-2008 17:12 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

awww... but i thought of that song just for that post Crying lol

and the thread is called "add new stuff" btw mr mod Tongue you want road trip or something like that for fights between groups of players for honor... but thats something they should add.. PoH makes the BW world go round not lgo Tongue lol

09-29-2008 17:16 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008

and knight of u look on the announcments thread about the roadmap thing its sopmething tio be brought in
therefore new
i want news in this new thing
09-29-2008 17:24 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: -END-

actually i taught the "fights between groups of players to gain honour" was in patch 1.1???????????????????

wonder what its goin to be???????

a mini seige???

a sort of team tournement????
09-29-2008 18:33 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Add new stuff

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH