Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Dark » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dark 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lestat666

Registration Date: 07-19-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
thats cuz u dont play properly, lmao, Tongue u never really have been competitive on bw Wink

naw i'm just a lil tared...LOL. it don't help dat 4 the first... 8 months or so Lys hogged da pc. den rite whn we got a laptop, the PC broke. den rite when we got 2 laptops, i started university so cant be on or ill fail everything an id rather not waste all my money.
so it aint my fault i aint on...blame, Lys...den da pc, den school...LOL

11-23-2008 18:30 Lestat666 is offline Search for Posts by Lestat666 Add Lestat666 to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i blame lys :p lol and school and YOU, cuz u suck Wink
11-23-2008 18:39 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Lestat666

o thanks man...U SUK MORE.... an lik it...hehe.
c dis is y ppl dont join DARK nemore, theyre 2 scared o us crazies....lol.
an LYS LYS!!! DA COUNTDOWN IS WRONG!!!
hehe.
*yeah i did shout that IRL 2*

11-23-2008 18:43 Lestat666 is offline Search for Posts by Lestat666 Add Lestat666 to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

ahahahaha, get it changed asap Wink and u r selling me that concentration? and u no i dont suck like u do Tongue
11-23-2008 18:45 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Lestat666

quote:
ahahahaha, get it changed asap Wink and u r selling me that concentration? and u no i dont suck like u do Tongue

LOL. she ignored me...LOL.
dude, HELL NO bout the chain o concentration, i just got that thing. tel u what man, i'll sell it whn i get a solar chain of concentration, kk?? lol.
dude i no i dont suck more den u do cuz u an agny r supposed 2 be datin member?? he sent out dat clan message a while bak and evrything....hehe.

an its in lik 5 days man... holy hell...LOL

11-23-2008 18:49 Lestat666 is offline Search for Posts by Lestat666 Add Lestat666 to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

i kno, and yea forgot bout angy sendin dat msg, lmao, and that chain will b mine Wink
11-23-2008 18:52 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Lestat666

quote:
i kno, and yea forgot bout angy sendin dat msg, lmao, and that chain will b mine Wink

idk y i keep quoting u... meh
lol i didnt lys told me. an didnt she mention it sumwhere in dis thread...i thought i read it.... :S
no it wont cuz u kno its gunna take me 4eva to merge a solar chain of concentration...hel idk how id evn DO that...lol

EDIT: ha, titan she mentioned it in 1st post u tard. c u do suck. Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lestat666: 11-23-2008 18:59.

11-23-2008 18:58 Lestat666 is offline Search for Posts by Lestat666 Add Lestat666 to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

i prob read it, lol, i have no memory, and it will take u forever to merge that, lol
11-23-2008 19:00 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Lestat666

yeh i kno u aint got a memory.
an yeh i kno...i need a plastic of sumthing an a incidious of sumfing...lol.
an u kno the longer it takes me 2 merge the longer u gotta wait to get it so Tongue

11-23-2008 19:06 Lestat666 is offline Search for Posts by Lestat666 Add Lestat666 to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

i can merge concentration right now, lol, but i want to merge levitation instead :p
11-23-2008 19:09 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Dark

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH