Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » 13th Birthday of BloodWars! PATCH 2.3! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 13th Birthday of BloodWars! PATCH 2.3! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

13th Birthday of BloodWars! PATCH 2.3! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dear Players,

Soon we will be celebrating the 13th birthday of BloodWars. Thank you for being with us! We've prepared a lot of fun for you - starting on 1 August 2019!

We're sure you'll be happy to learn that on 13 August, we'll release a new patch that adds, among others, daily quests and a new option - Journey!

13th Birthday of BloodWars!

Birthday bonuses for logging in!

We couldn't do it any other way - you can get 13 bonuses for the 13th birthday! The following rewards await you:

- 6 000 free FLD,
- 600 global FLD,
- 1 300 evolution points,
- 2x 13 silver coins,
- 2x 1 300 treasure points,
- 2x 13 000 honour points,
- level one and two runes.

You will be able to get them for 15 days - from 1 to 15 August 2019!

Events!

Souvenir Shop will be open on 1 and 13 August 2019 and between 2-12 August 2019 there will be a new event - Lucky Thirteen (Luck +100, double evo for attacks, double items from quests, 100% chance of getting a second enchantment effect)!

Charon is coming to the City!

As is the custom, Charon will come to the City on our birthday! Between 1-13 August 2019 there will be special premium packages and you'll also be able to take part in the Lottery!
This time you'll be able to win:

- 2x 45 days of premium - grand prize!
- 1x legendary perfect item with a prefix* and a suffix as chosen by the winner - grand prize!
- 400x 5 pieces of junk
- 130x 300 treasure pts.
- 75x random level one runes
- 25x random level two runes
- 130x 300 evolution pts.
- 130x 1300 free FLD pts
*on Necropolis the winner can choose either a prefix or a suffix.

Premium for new players!

Accounts created between 1-13 August 2019 get 13 free premium days!

Patch 2.3!

Patch 2.3 will be released on all servers on 13 August. The most important new features are:

Journey!

It's a completely new, independent option. During Journeys, you'll face many different opponents and obstacles. The higher your stats, the higher difficulty levels you'll be able to complete. Every Journey will include one or two boss fights - you'll get a prize for defeating them. For overcoming other obstacles you'll get lesser, random bonuses. At the end of every Journey, you'll also get an item with significantly increased chance of having a good prefix or suffix (as compared to quests) - the more levels you complete, the higher the chance!

Daily quests!

They will be very simple mini-tasks and no active player should have trouble completing them. Every day you'll be able to complete a maximum of three quests - they'll provide a small prize, among others a one-time stat bonus to be used during Journeys!

Miscellaneous improvements.

Apart from the new features listed above, we're adding some quality-of-life improvements, e.g. remembering item sets during expeditions, new captcha (no need to enter it when creating expeditions) and many others. You can find all the changes below.

Please remember to visit us on Facebook - we'll be celebrating there too Smile

07-24-2019 12:32 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Full list of changes:

Added a new type of action - Journey.

Added daily quests.

Added an autocomplete feature when searching for players (Prepare an ambush, Friendslist).

When Spying or Sieging you now enter the players nick instead of address.

You can now choose an item set when joining an expedition or KotH.

Recently invited players will be remembered and automatically selected in expeditions and arenas. Automatically selected players will be highlighted in yellow.

Targets list will be automatically sorted by rank (from highest to lowest).

Targets list will be visible during attacks.

Targets list will remember the last level of taxi used.

[UW] Added Special Offers to the shop.

Changed filters that determine what items are on special offer. We want better items to appear there more frequently.

Increasing the difficulty level of KotH will extend the duration of phase one (half an hour per level).

KotH reports will display the difficulty level in the title.

[UW] "Slow change" will occur less often - from 500 points - every 10 points, from 12.500 points - every 50 points.

Replaced the old captcha with a new, invisible one. It will appear only if the system believes that the user is using a bot.

Bony one-handed items will have a separate shelf in the Clan Armoury.

The maximum number of people in clans has been increased by 1 (to 51).

You can now enable shortened animated reports. After enabling them, reports will still be displayed in a graphical form, but most of the animations will not be shown.

You can now delete an enchantment set. All types of sets can be deleted using the bin icon instead of saving an empty set.

07-24-2019 12:35 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2017
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Howl

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Look`s like lots of fun.. Can`t wait to see it all in action now.,
thank`s BW, and Happy Birthday!!
07-26-2019 14:24 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

I have a question regarding this: https://m.facebook.com/BloodWarsGame/pho...ype=3&source=48
Do I need an account on this drama ridden, data sucking & selling portal, run by a lizardman, to fully enjoy BW 13th birthday?

Their rules, and regulations suck ass big time Frown

quote:
IGN: Atomos

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Undivisible: 08-01-2019 18:52.

08-01-2019 18:49 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Well, if you want to vote in the Facebook poll, you will probably need a Facebook account. Nothing we can do about their policies Frown

08-02-2019 08:23 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Clan: [BoS]

RE: 13th Birthday of BloodWars! PATCH 2.3! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Daily quests!

They will be very simple mini-tasks and no active player should have trouble completing them. Every day you'll be able to complete a maximum of three quests - they'll provide a small prize, among others a one-time stat bonus to be used during Journeys!

"Gain resources (blood) with a single attack on another player 0 / 10,000,000"

so I am to believe that no active player should have trouble with this? bit of a joke tbh,
This was one of my quests for my lvl 104 character... who btw has never recieved that much from a single ambush ever!!! And if my main has ever done so I cant recall it... certainly not something I'd expect as a daily occurance...

Also had "destroy a rune" as a quest... refreshed that one immediately so cant remember the "bonus" from it (think it was bp)... but there's no way it was worth it whatever it was

My main got "start 3 quests"
lol, balancing issues are to be expected on 1st day of patch, but I cant even find the word for how broken this feature looks so far

08-13-2019 09:55 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Bowmore

images/avatars/avatar-1122.jpg

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Targets list will be automatically sorted by rank (from highest to lowest).

I like that you can now sort the targets list by any of the columns, but I really depended on the old default order to know who I had attacked recently and who was up next. I try not to attack people more than once a day (unless they ask for it), and now I'm back to relying on my memory, which is a sad state of affairs.

Could you please put back a means to put it into recent attack order, like maybe using the "result" column?

Otherwise, this looks like a pretty good patch overall. Thanks!

08-13-2019 11:54 Bowmore is offline Search for Posts by Bowmore Add Bowmore to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Demandred - are you sure that you wouldn't find a suitable target with some spying?

Bowmore - we wanted to, but unfortunately with the current implementation there's no way to do this Frown the new sorting options should be better for most players

08-13-2019 13:56 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Clan: [BoS]

lol, seriously?? only way I can be sure is if I spy everyone, but I'm not about to spend all day/week spying in the hopes of finding the end of the rainbow...
I can say that I havent seen anyone below top 100 (maybe 150) with that kind of resourses...
None of my characters have ever had 100mil blood, my main has just under 30mil (at rank 162)...

to quote you again "They will be very simple mini-tasks and no active player should have trouble completing them". if I have to spend a lifetime looking for something that probably doesnt exist and still have to succeed in ambushing after that, I wouldnt call that simple... and doubt most active players under top 100 would find it easy either...

And I also prefered the old attack list order,
It was always easy to tell who was ranked higher... but the most valuable info from that list is now gone (ie. who was hit most recently)

08-13-2019 20:16 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » 13th Birthday of BloodWars! PATCH 2.3!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH