Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » Looking for a new clan » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Looking for a new clan
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Faquarl

Registration Date: 11-03-2009
Clan: Source

Looking for a new clan Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

me

looking for a new clan let me know if you'd be interested in taking me in....

some basic stats:

DAMAGE 10× 96 - 103 Legendary Good Shuriken of Reaction (+4)

total percep/agility = 219 without legendary bonus

tattoo = hunter at levels 5/4/5/5

other noteworthy things:

- have own sham set + runic set
- chain of easiness to be made available to the clan for upgrading etc
- i haz searing blood >_>
- am in z4

thats about it really.... post here or message me ingame if you think you can handle me and my big mouth

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Faquarl: 12-20-2009 14:48.

12-20-2009 14:32 Faquarl is offline Search for Posts by Faquarl Add Faquarl to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am not a leader or deputy but i think source could be a new home for you XD

12-20-2009 14:40 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Faquarl

Registration Date: 11-03-2009
Clan: Source

Thread Starter Thread Started by Faquarl
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i look forward to visiting to see if im a decent fit Smile

12-20-2009 14:46 Faquarl is offline Search for Posts by Faquarl Add Faquarl to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Will be nice to see you

12-20-2009 14:47 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Lucifer

Registration Date: 08-17-2010
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: HOWL

if your still looking, I have a new clan I just started called 12Hells theres only me atm, its hard to get people in when no-one worth having will join anyway doors are open if you wouldnt mind building a clan up 8D message me in-game: IxI Lucifer I xI
06-06-2011 20:33 Lucifer is offline Search for Posts by Lucifer Add Lucifer to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Originally posted by Lucifer
if your still looking, I have a new clan I just started called 12Hells theres only me atm, its hard to get people in when no-one worth having will join anyway doors are open if you wouldnt mind building a clan up 8D message me in-game: IxI Lucifer I xI

try not to necro old posts

20-12-2009 14:32 - time this thread was started

20-12-2009 14:47 - last post before yours....

EDIT@down

the user that started this is already banned....

The looking for clan list is hardly ever used so always look at the last post before posting to avoid a necro

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 06-06-2011 20:40.

06-06-2011 20:36 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Lucifer

Registration Date: 08-17-2010
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: HOWL

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
quote:
Originally posted by Lucifer

try not to necro old posts

20-12-2009 14:32 - time this thread was started

20-12-2009 14:47 - last post before yours....

was near the top of list...
06-06-2011 20:38 Lucifer is offline Search for Posts by Lucifer Add Lucifer to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Closed to prevent further necroposting. Next time check more carefully when was the last post.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
06-06-2011 23:29 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » Looking for a new clan

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH