Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » favorite games » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page favorite games 6 Votes - Average Rating: 8.506 Votes - Average Rating: 8.506 Votes - Average Rating: 8.506 Votes - Average Rating: 8.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Faquarl

Registration Date: 11-03-2009
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
hehe doom and duke nukem at least someone else mentioned these fantastic games

think you have to be a certain age to have played those games and really appreciate them :3

but i do have fond memories of my 8 year old self playing both for hours on end.... good times

04-06-2010 16:48 Faquarl is offline Search for Posts by Faquarl Add Faquarl to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: WOLF

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just picked up PROTOTYPE cheap thats a lot of fun absorbing everybody .
My new favourite game.

I also got Dantes inferno thats not so mutch fun I hate quick-time events very annoying.

04-08-2010 13:11 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
DeathMagick

Registration Date: 04-14-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BK

lol, I forgot, star wars kotor and dragon age origins, 2 of the best games off all time, also the mass effect series

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DeathMagick: 04-08-2010 14:00.

04-08-2010 13:58 DeathMagick is offline Search for Posts by DeathMagick Add DeathMagick to your Buddy List
thunder123

images/avatars/avatar-688.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-27-2010
Clan: [Gangrel]

Thread Starter Thread Started by thunder123

battlefield bad company 2. nice gameSmile

04-14-2010 13:05 thunder123 is offline Search for Posts by thunder123 Add thunder123 to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Uprising + Uprising 2 for the PC back in the day..

I used to LOVE these 2 games and now i cant get a version of them anywhere and if i do it fails :'(
04-14-2010 13:09 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Tuna

images/avatars/avatar-408.gif

Registration Date: 03-09-2009

NEED FOR SPEED - MOST WANTED

NEED FOR SPEED - CARBON

adrenaline, adrenaline, adrenaline Big Grin

04-15-2010 23:00 Tuna is offline Search for Posts by Tuna Add Tuna to your Buddy List
thunder123

i love the need for speed games they are great

04-19-2010 14:26 thunder123 is offline Search for Posts by thunder123 Add thunder123 to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

Need 4 speed underground 1 & 2 (PS2)

Starcraft (Pc)

COD MW2 (PS3)

Twisted Metall (PS2)

Def Jam Fight 4 New york (Xbox)

UFC (PS3)

Tekken 1-6

Thats mine all time favorit Games Big Grin

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
04-19-2010 17:34 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Perseus

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Dash

God of war 3 Smile

Perseus strikes critically with Legendary Perfect Magnum, Slomka takes 199 damage
04-19-2010 17:40 Perseus is offline Search for Posts by Perseus Add Perseus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Perseus
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Clan: I-end-I

CHRASH BANDICOOT
JAK
RATCHET & CLANK
SPYRO
SLY
YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE MY BRICK!

04-19-2010 18:00 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Perseus
God of war 3 Smile

Good call! I spent 4 days playing it nonstop over the last week and completed it. Final boss fight with Zeus was dragged out a bit though...

Others though include Painkiller (from Polish game developer People Can Fly, so it looks like there is a direct correlation between nationality and ability to make good games Wink ) and Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by LucifersAngel: 04-19-2010 19:38.

04-19-2010 19:36 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Perseus

I dont get whhy people said that god of war 3 was a bad game.. i thought that it was good

Perseus strikes critically with Legendary Perfect Magnum, Slomka takes 199 damage
04-20-2010 07:27 Perseus is offline Search for Posts by Perseus Add Perseus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Perseus
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

In all honesty, God of War 3 was a bad game, but it had a pretty intuitive fight matrix and was quite visually pretty at times. It made up for itself with regards to some of the ruthless ways of killing things Tongue

P.s. I forgot about KotOR 1 and 2 last time I explained my favourites.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

04-20-2010 17:06 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Perseus

I thought that the graphics were good,fighting was good but the puzzles were too easy.. but it was still quite epic

I like to play assasins creed 2 aswell.. forgot to mention Big Grin

04-20-2010 17:58 Perseus is offline Search for Posts by Perseus Add Perseus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Perseus
thunder123

quote:
Originally posted by Nerakai
CHRASH BANDICOOT
JAK
RATCHET & CLANK
SPYRO
SLY
YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the spyro games are greatBig Grin

04-22-2010 13:28 thunder123 is offline Search for Posts by thunder123 Add thunder123 to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

quote:
Originally posted by Tuna

NEED FOR SPEED - CARBON

Out of the ENTIRE series, i believe NFS Carbon to be the MOST failsome of them all. Comon, you go from racing at ridiculous speeds, police up your ass, having to swerve through traffic and crap (NFS:MW), to a game where theres effectively no traffic (since race/police chase = traffic disappears)

Hell, i rather PS1 NFS over Carbon, although they had no traffic, they had cops and robbers.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 04-23-2010 11:52.

04-23-2010 11:52 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

All the NFS these days are crap.

Nobody will remember these im SURE, but NFS1-5 on Windows 95-98 back in the day, they had Hot Persuit and a couple more that where AMAZING..

Now appart from Underground 1 + 2 all NFS just suck.. I mean Pro Street?! Come on.. nobody wants to go on real track days with modified cars.. we want to baz round the street for the lulz with them..

If i wanted to go on a track day with a modified car id go to one ¬_¬
04-23-2010 11:58 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
thunder123

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
quote:
Originally posted by Tuna

NEED FOR SPEED - CARBON

Out of the ENTIRE series, i believe NFS Carbon to be the MOST failsome of them all. Comon, you go from racing at ridiculous speeds, police up your ass, having to swerve through traffic and crap (NFS:MW), to a game where theres effectively no traffic (since race/police chase = traffic disappears)

Hell, i rather PS1 NFS over Carbon, although they had no traffic, they had cops and robbers.

nfs undercover had trafic and police but it wasnt a real good game either

04-25-2010 12:21 thunder123 is offline Search for Posts by thunder123 Add thunder123 to your Buddy List
Perseus

I never liked nfs Wink

Anyone like the look of gran turismo 5?

04-25-2010 12:24 Perseus is offline Search for Posts by Perseus Add Perseus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Perseus
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » favorite games

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH