Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Archives » Bin » Removed » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Removed
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kazgar the angry

Registration Date: 04-14-2009

Removed Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Removed
01-26-2011 09:51 kazgar the angry is offline Search for Posts by kazgar the angry Add kazgar the angry to your Buddy List
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Registration Date: 07-04-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lol u mad?

01-26-2011 11:24 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'd say so. Mods are asleep though, obviously.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

01-26-2011 11:28 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

iv messaged the ones i know in game just in case Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

01-26-2011 11:54 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
kazgar the angry

Thread Starter Thread Started by kazgar the angry

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
iv messaged the ones i know in game just in case Smile

good for you
01-26-2011 12:01 kazgar the angry is offline Search for Posts by kazgar the angry Add kazgar the angry to your Buddy List
Waaaaaaaaambulance

so you're not even gonna share with us the reason you're nerdraging so hard? Frown

please consider doing so as you're tears are delicious and i'd hate to see them go to waste :3

01-26-2011 12:38 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
kazgar the angry

Thread Starter Thread Started by kazgar the angry

quote:
Originally posted by Waaaaaaaaambulance
so you're not even gonna share with us the reason you're nerdraging so hard? Frown

please consider doing so as you're tears are delicious and i'd hate to see them go to waste :3

I have done its in the screaming room
01-26-2011 13:18 kazgar the angry is offline Search for Posts by kazgar the angry Add kazgar the angry to your Buddy List
Waaaaaaaaambulance

i read it and i lol'd

01-26-2011 13:26 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

he really is angry ... spamming all the topics where theres things wrong :p

I missed nerd rages on here <3

edit: i know where your coming from though .. iv had squares stolen Frown I just steal them back Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 01-26-2011 13:39.

01-26-2011 13:36 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Archives » Bin » Removed

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH