Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Act 3 - Main Thread » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Act 3 - Main Thread 13 Votes - Average Rating: 8.0813 Votes - Average Rating: 8.0813 Votes - Average Rating: 8.08
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There's been some questions through PWs so I'd only like to confirm that the UK servers will receive A3 at the same time (or near the same time) as PL servers. If there is a delay it shouldn't be longer than a day or two.

11-10-2011 09:45 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
quote:
Originally posted by darc
quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2
quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap
quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ACT 3 SHOULD BE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BETA TESTS HAVE BEEN GOING ON FOR AGES AND RUNNING FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

THERES OBVIOUSLY NOTHING LEFT TO TEST YOUR YOU WOULDNT BE MESSING ABOUT RESETTING AND REMOVING COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shurrup whining, said ready in October... Could go live any time. Probaby a Christmas present

i dont wanna shut up, i dont wanna play the beta in polish anymore Frown

simple dont play beta then :-D

am gonna miss my enchaments tho think I got two of the better ones

Seconded. Don't like it you don't have to play. Iv barely carried on playing since they took off upgrades n changed it so there isn't any timers anymore

i dont play the beta no more, i havent for a while, its sad though because a3 is awesome, i just really cba with playing it in a foreign language to my own

IGN: acidic shots
11-11-2011 00:21 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008
Race in game: Absorber

I think you just like writing for the sake of it.

on another note Please give us the well of souls back I want to upgrade my leg fin-fal and try it out.

auction I can understand but the well of souls. we need it.
11-11-2011 08:24 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

quote:

on another note Please give us the well of souls back I want to upgrade my leg fin-fal and try it out.

agreed majorily on this there is not a lot a lvl 65 can do in the beta due to poor gear compared to the rest of the server

I dont really understand why you have given lvl 65 players al badges apart from the last 2 when majority of us do not have perfect +1 gear for max dmg, fair enough i have decent hp bt what am i going to do to a wendigo? scratch it to death with my perfect glocks?

Surely the beta should STILL be a chance to test out all parameters of the game?

Necro knows me as Gjallar
11-11-2011 14:05 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

why have you done this

Tatua|e / Snajper: Zmniejszono bonus do do[wiadczenia w tatua|u Instruktor z 24 na 18%.

Tattoos / Sniper: Reduced the bonus to the experience in tattooing instructor from 24 to 18%.

if its because of the extra damage we get remember only act 3 players get the bonus I hope you do something like this to ranged players.

I tried looking though the poilsh boards but couldnt find it
11-11-2011 21:33 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

quote:
Originally posted by kralen
quote:

agreed majorily on this there is not a lot a lvl 65 can do in the beta due to poor gear compared to the rest of the server

I dont really understand why you have given lvl 65 players al badges apart from the last 2 when majority of us do not have perfect +1 gear for max dmg, fair enough i have decent hp bt what am i going to do to a wendigo? scratch it to death with my perfect glocks?

Surely the beta should STILL be a chance to test out all parameters of the game?

Yeah i found it quite annoying growing so quickly and not being able to upgrade some gear to improve or to merge a part to complete a jewel set... or to spunk my 4 ss on getting my Leg P+1 Glock to P+5 Tongue

11-11-2011 22:06 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
why have you done this

Tatua|e / Snajper: Zmniejszono bonus do do[wiadczenia w tatua|u Instruktor z 24 na 18%.

Tattoos / Sniper: Reduced the bonus to the experience in tattooing instructor from 24 to 18%.

if its because of the extra damage we get remember only act 3 players get the bonus I hope you do something like this to ranged players.

I tried looking though the poilsh boards but couldnt find it

the extra damage is a change because of act 3 ... doesn't always mean you have to be in act 3 to benefit from it.

They are balancing out the classes regardless of what act you are in.

quote:
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

11-11-2011 23:18 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

how can changing our exp balance the game.

I mean out of everything they could do they reduce exp what has that done exactly?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 11-11-2011 23:49.

11-11-2011 23:40 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

End game snipers have always had a nice stable damage output on every mob as long as they could hit it.

Assassins,zerkers and most rangers need a little more than just a sniper rifle to hurt things... most other tattoos need to work very hard not only to hit things but also damage them. Granted other tattoos can hit harder but no where near as early on as a decent sniper can. your spot in an expo is sealed the seconds you equip a sniper rifle due to the 100% ignore defence.

Lowering the XP gain is there to make sure you dont go too far out ahead Smile

quote:
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

11-12-2011 00:17 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

ok still want the well of souls back.

since the server got reset all the pushing has gone so please give us the well back and not the auctions
11-12-2011 20:19 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Philly
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-935.gif

Registration Date: 09-08-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

I think it makes sense to take away the well of souls when it comes to "half-cheating" research on prefix-set items... could basically only use the BETA server as a way of finding out what a set does at ridiculous levels without actually putting in the effort with your real character.
I think its nice that the board relies on the natural growing abilities that people have to show what sets and extra attacks get from items later Smile

11-12-2011 23:04 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

ppl just look at poilsh board to find out what higher sets do. they want a test so taking away the well of souls is taking away a clan building that we cant test since it has but one purpose. and we cant take the stones we got back with us so let us use them.

and its not even half cheating since we still need the stats to use the sets so if someone wants to try and get the items higher let them with the auction they cant buy the parts. but with the well of souls they can still fail
11-13-2011 12:52 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Boozbro

images/avatars/avatar-1012.jpg

Registration Date: 10-10-2008
Clan: HLL

I have to agree with Darc.

How are we supposed to test the game play of the changes when admin have removed aspects of the game.

Make the Beta realistic !

I dont think we will be doing 4-5 expo's or KOH a day

when it is released.

So why not let us play the game in the beta as it will be in the normal game.

Which includes opening the Well of Souls.

No need for auctions to be re-opened, the changes do not affect them.

Booz
11-16-2011 02:19 Boozbro is offline Search for Posts by Boozbro Add Boozbro to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

instead of opening new thread thought best place to post was here.

any updates about act 3 tasks?
03-08-2012 12:57 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Act 3 - Main Thread

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH