Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Necropolis » Piece of junk » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Piece of junk 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
CrazyXxShanexX

Registration Date: 12-03-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: A.S

Piece of junk Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

just been told junk is worth 200pop per piece is this right cuz only one person has told me this?

Could i get your prices on pieces on junk cuz i sold my at 50pop per piece?

all sorted now

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by CrazyXxShanexX: 01-05-2015 01:08.

01-04-2015 23:03 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
Ram ADX

Registration Date: 01-12-2014

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Think it's about 190 each or there abouts. Also closed auction if your friend and you should use that for idea of what sold for what over time Smile
04-08-2015 18:08 Ram ADX is offline Search for Posts by Ram ADX Add Ram ADX to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Necropolis » Piece of junk

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH