Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Why are we missing footwear? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Why are we missing footwear? 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MYRKUL

Registration Date: 04-25-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Why are we missing footwear? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OK, so this game is set post World War 3 according to the fluff, and i'm pretty sure the Nukes didn't wipe out all of the shoes, so it's about time that we all stopped plodding around bare footed and got ourselves some nice snazzy new footwear.

Plus it seems to be a strange ommission considering every RPG & MMO out there has a slot for footwear, except us. And we have space in the charachter graphics if you move the shorts icon up a touch.

So how about for a starter for 10:

Moccasins - Sandals - Clogs - Stilettos (F) - Brogues (M) - Wellingtons - Cowboy Boots

Think about it, a brand new set of items, some old and some new prefix & suffixes (I see myself in Boots of Stomping or Brogues of Kicking personally), everyone starting from a level playing field, crazy auctions for "must have" new items (with no-one knowing the prefix/suffix order to begin with).

C'mon Devs, I'm tired of getting blisters every day trekking bare footed to the Field of Many Bones and back.

Give us some shoes, and something new to collect & trade Smile
05-04-2015 15:47 MYRKUL is offline Search for Posts by MYRKUL Add MYRKUL to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I remember 100% the admins says that there will be no new items like boots Frown , but i can't find this conversation...
anyone can confirm?

and of course i want too the new boots, not with sets but just a simple boots no suffix or prefix, just some initiative depending on the LVL of items (this is for beginning of a new path)

05-04-2015 17:28 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Now, boots are a gateway item. Then it'll be gloves, maybe move onto jewellery with new noserings and a pair of studs for the ears.

WTB Solar Nosering & 2x Solar Earrings of xxx, gotta get those tasty additional bonuses.

05-04-2015 22:18 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Why are we missing boobs is a better question
05-05-2015 22:32 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
souvik
Double Ace

Registration Date: 09-24-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: CoS

quote:
Originally posted by Grizly
I remember 100% the admins says that there will be no new items like boots Frown , but i can't find this conversation...
anyone can confirm?

and of course i want too the new boots, not with sets but just a simple boots no suffix or prefix, just some initiative depending on the LVL of items (this is for beginning of a new path)

It was spoken when we asked about shields, here's the link http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=36493

TBH I personally think adding new item types won't hurt the game's health. If some of the useless pref/ suff is removed and new slots are incorporated it will be more fun to play, I also suggest re-allocating the merge sequence to balance the market price.

05-06-2015 18:32 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

I want sunglasses, belt, gloves and underwear

05-07-2015 12:04 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
souvik
Double Ace

Registration Date: 09-24-2013
Clan: CoS

I want 10 rings !!!

05-07-2015 20:37 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Let's include toes - 20 rings!

05-08-2015 06:37 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-997.jpg

Registration Date: 12-22-2010
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

i want magic lipglass and fairy eyelashes

05-08-2015 09:18 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

Monocles, keychains, and fanny packs that modify disposables :p

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
05-08-2015 15:17 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Why are we missing footwear?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH