Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Speed server » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Speed server 5 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
deadpool

images/avatars/avatar-350.jpg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: KHORNE

Speed server Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There is poll about recount all servers to speed mode (faster lvling). I wonder if english servers would be recounted too.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by deadpool: 10-15-2017 12:01.

10-15-2017 12:01 deadpool is offline Search for Posts by deadpool Add deadpool to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We're still gathering feedback but if we decide to convert servers to speed move, all servers (including UK) will be converted.

10-18-2017 07:34 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey Szeseblah Tongue

can you provide us with the same info on polish forum on what speed serves actually mean

google is doing a fantastic job translating Wink

thanks !

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
10-18-2017 13:08 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

To make it short - some Polish servers have faster levelling, meaning that you need fewer PoPs to level up. When this change is introduced on servers that didn't have it previously, we will simply recalculate your current level and give you the random stats you should be getting for levelling up. You'll also get the appropriate HP and BP boost

The random stats will most likely be spread evenly across all parameters and the rest will be added randomly.

This change is beneficial for you (you get to equip better items sooner, HP and BP are increased, quests are more or less unaffected) and thanks to it we'll only have 2 server types (UW and Necro) so balancing will be much easier.

You can give your feedback here if you wish or I could make a questionnaire in a different thread. We're mostly gathering feedback from Polish servers because we have the biggest population there.

10-18-2017 14:45 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Thanks for the reply

and yes we understand polish realms have a larger player base

im all for it..more linear lvling up would be nicer rather than the grind higher lvls on this server are seeing.

only question i have is

does this have any impact on expo/koth mob stats /difficulty/exp gain ?

thanks for reading Sz

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
10-19-2017 09:26 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

hey Szesebleh Tongue

any update on this ?

11-10-2017 08:37 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007
Race in game: Absorber

ba-al we will get the speed server the same time as the BW app, the loch ness monster in the zoo and cooked pigs that fly to your front door for convenient bacon sandwiches, and gold plated unicorns for sale in petsathome !

11-10-2017 20:32 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

In other words - soon Wink

11-13-2017 07:12 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
terjohnny
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 12-08-2009
Clan: V13

Any updates Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello Szeszej,
Any updates on the speed server matter? Will it happen? When will it happen if it happens?
Thanks
12-15-2017 08:47 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

I'll ask Smile

12-15-2017 11:32 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Sushi told me that we need to find a better way of making the conversion fair for everyone. We'll look into it in January

12-15-2017 16:48 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
terjohnny
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 12-08-2009
Clan: V13

thanks
12-15-2017 22:30 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Really excited for this idea!

Here's hoping for soon Big Grin

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
12-16-2017 16:09 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Clan: BoS

Been asking for this. I really really hope this hapens. Currently looking at two+ months to level now

12-21-2017 09:47 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

With level 5 Evolutions to activate, this just became a bigger deal O.o

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
12-21-2017 11:24 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

yoo szesebleh

whats happened to speed servers ?
still going to happen ?

05-12-2018 11:41 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

Just wondering if anything will change regarding expos in terms of the level caps?
If we level faster that will mean expos mobs stop giving exp faster aswell, no? (Although that being said, most people get their badges well before that cap anyway)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Demandred: 05-12-2018 12:10.

05-12-2018 12:08 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

It will surely happen, just not in the near future. No changes to expo levels are planned, you'll simply have to fight stronger mobs Smile

05-15-2018 19:01 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

Ok, thanks, not a problem anyway... think most people get their badges well before they enter the recommended level range anyway. Just affects how long mobs can be farmed Wink

quote:
It will surely happen, just not in the near future.
Haha, well if I was looking for fast pace I wouldnt be playing BW Tongue (no offence intended, but since when did anything happen quickly around here)

05-15-2018 20:51 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

I can assure you that everyone will be converted to speed before the app hits the shelves Big Grin

05-15-2018 22:02 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
I can assure you that everyone will be converted to speed before the app hits the shelves Big Grin

do you and dev team live in a time bubble ?

you have no concept of time hahaha

game that needs years of grinding ><

not weeks/months years

everything is "sometime in the future "

your all mad Tongue

but we love ye

05-15-2018 22:04 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Speed server

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH