Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Offensive language » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Offensive language 5 Votes - Average Rating: 6.40
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sqeshy

Registration Date: 01-29-2018

Offensive language Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Global chat about 6pm onwards offensive language and insults for no reason from @indica

In particular @6:29pm

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sqeshy: 09-26-2018 20:07.

09-26-2018 18:39 sqeshy is offline Search for Posts by sqeshy Add sqeshy to your Buddy List
Indica
Banned

Registration Date: 12-24-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this thread is a great read.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Indica: 09-30-2018 00:15.

09-26-2018 22:05 Indica is offline Search for Posts by Indica Add Indica to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In other news it's you yet again

09-26-2018 22:32 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Indica
Banned

Registration Date: 12-24-2012

quote:
Originally posted by faceeater
In other news it's you yet again

I missed you too princess x

09-26-2018 23:16 Indica is offline Search for Posts by Indica Add Indica to your Buddy List
byn

images/avatars/avatar-1014.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2011

I would like to point out that the accuser in the same chat is referring to drug taking, which I find offensive due to it being illegal, and might place pressure on me to go out and participate. Please also see the other person aka faceeater calling someone a prat, I'm sure this was to me, which has hurt my feelings so bad I have made an appointment for the doctors as I might now need antidepressants.

Zee8 23:28 -> The question is ... sativa or indica?
Sqeshu 23:29 -> Sativa every time
face 23:29 -> Both the same prat

If one is to be punished then I feel all should be.

born again from the ashes;
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=32734377&key=5537a53020

09-27-2018 00:18 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
sqeshy

Thread Starter Thread Started by sqeshy

Talking about a strain of cannibis is not offensive, however what Indica called me in game and in chat is very offensive.
09-27-2018 00:29 sqeshy is offline Search for Posts by sqeshy Add sqeshy to your Buddy List
byn

quote:
Originally posted by sqeshy
Talking about a strain of cannibis is not offensive, however what Indica called me in game and in chat is very offensive.

Just cause you don't find it offensive, does not mean others don't.

Double standards?

09-27-2018 00:38 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
sqeshy

Thread Starter Thread Started by sqeshy

Report Indica then his name offends me as it's a strain of weed. Also made a point that I reported Indica for abusive language, reporting me now? Double standards?
Your point is invalid, I also can't get in trouble for talking about sativa briefly. Are you not educated, calling someone an abusive term is abuse, vaguely mentioning cannibis is no crime

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sqeshy: 09-27-2018 00:43.

09-27-2018 00:42 sqeshy is offline Search for Posts by sqeshy Add sqeshy to your Buddy List
byn

quote:
Originally posted by sqeshy
Report Indica then his name offends me as it's a strain of weed. Also made a point that I reported Indica for abusive language, reporting me now? Double standards?
Your point is invalid, I also can't get in trouble for talking about sativa briefly. Are you not educated, calling someone an abusive term is abuse, vaguely mentioning cannibis is no crime

See abusing me now telling me how im not educated, the fact I'm an ethnic minority from another country does not mean I can be abused about my education status.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by byn: 09-27-2018 01:43.

09-27-2018 01:42 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
trub
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2017
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Howl

@Byn sqesh never made a statement, he asked you a question.

secondly, noone has the right to be abusive on here.
it`s a game.. so why not just drop it and move on.,
instead of constantly bringing it back up and going
on & on about it...?

Can`t we all just get along??? Big Grin
09-27-2018 11:16 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
byn

quote:
Originally posted by trub
@Byn sqesh never made a statement, he asked you a question.

on & on about it...?

Can`t we all just get along??? Big Grin

It's all about how it is precived then is what your saying, he sees something one way me another, so who are you to tell me I'm wrong but he is right?

Your just another tool out the box.

We can all get along, you chose to read or ignore, grown adults crying like children to the admins over something so trivial isn't really needed.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by byn: 09-27-2018 11:55.

09-27-2018 11:54 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
trub
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2017
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Howl

oh, im a tool?? how`d you come up with that one?

did i say you were wrong??

i said, sqeshu asked you a question, and
on & on about it...?

you make a lot of statements and judgments but you
don`t acknowledge a word that is said. instead try
to twist and contort what i have said..

anyway, more important things to do so have fun
09-27-2018 12:17 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
byn

Exactly what you and squishytits is doing, twist other people words and try to undermine how they precise things.

I will acknowledge the word said then and define it;

a woman's genitals.
an unpleasant or stupid person.

Not really that bad, so is the person so insulted by being referred to as one of these?

If your that busy then why you back? Ÿ¤£ Ÿ¤£ Ÿ¤£

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by byn: 09-27-2018 12:29.

09-27-2018 12:27 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

I'm sorry I must have missed the thread:

ID 91654
Postać Indica

5 days

10-04-2018 16:10 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Offensive language

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH