Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » PTR changes » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page PTR changes
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

PTR changes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here's the translated announcement:

PTR Moria
We would like to thank all the testers for help and suggestions regarding planned changes.
We are currently working on the last balance adjustments.
Due to the fact that the tests for Moria are considered completed, today at 20:00 PTR Moria server will be closed.
PTR Necro
The Necro PTR server will be open for a few days to fine-tune the balance and will be closed next week.
What's next?
Within a few days after closing the Necro PTR server, the approved changes will be uploaded to all Moria and Necropolia servers.
Sincerely
BWTeam

So in a few days Necro PTR goes down... Then a few days after that ALL servers get an update? O.o

How soon will we know what that looks like?

While I wasn't on there much, I really enjoyed the PTR server.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
10-13-2018 17:02 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
RexB

Registration Date: 03-13-2018

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sjez for the love of all that is holy, can we have an option to turn off the new "animations" in settings.. please?
10-13-2018 18:04 RexB is offline Search for Posts by RexB Add RexB to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by RexB
Sjez for the love of all that is holy, can we have an option to turn off the new "animations" in settings.. please?

UP!!!

10-13-2018 18:13 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by Grizly
quote:
Originally posted by RexB

UP!!!

up

these need to be toggable on/off

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
10-13-2018 18:14 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Guys, please keep all PTR-related discussions on the PTR forums: https://forum.bloodwars.interia.pl/board.php?boardid=489

10-15-2018 07:06 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Guys, please keep all PTR-related discussions on the PTR forums: https://forum.bloodwars.interia.pl/board.php?boardid=489

no clue what anythign says

no clue what subject im supposed to pick as dont speak freaky deaky polski

no clue what anythign else says as its all freaky deaky polski

-.-

created this thread - havnt a clue what subject i picked btw Tongue
https://forum.bloodwars.interia.pl/threa...hreadid=1341073

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ba_al: 10-15-2018 10:03.

10-15-2018 10:02 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

I suppose the title suggests it's about PTR, but isn't theheraldofogc asking about what changes we can expect to our server?
quote:
Within a few days after closing the Necro PTR server, the approved changes will be uploaded to all Moria and Necropolia servers.

I havent been following the PTR server so I'm not sure what to expect with these "changes", and as Ba_al said, navigating a polish forum isnt easy when you dont speak the language. Can we please get so info about what to expect will be implemented on our servers?

10-15-2018 17:43 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by theheraldofogc

While it got a little derailed with a specific request, as above I would very much like a news announcement.

There still hasn't been any official word on here outside of me bringing a translated post over.

Google translate on phones (or mine at least) isn't doing anything with the PTR server. I have to copy/paste and hope for the best if there's no English translation provided.

10-16-2018 03:50 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Sorry for that Frown we'll give you an announcement also in English next time.

10-17-2018 07:40 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Any idea when we'll see the update?

It was supposed to be a few days to tinker with Necro, then a few days to roll it out.

I don't doubt a huge change could unexpectedly throw such a fast estimate off, but it would be nice to have an update Smile

10-20-2018 14:02 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Relatively soonish (even in BloodWars terms Wink )

10-21-2018 20:36 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Any more news yet?

Can you not throw us a bone with some confirmed changes to chew on or something? Smile

10-25-2018 01:56 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008

Throw us anything, i can't live in this without knowledge

10-25-2018 07:52 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
terjohnny
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 12-08-2009
Clan: V13

I think soonish means this year Happy
10-25-2018 12:41 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
MYRKUL

Registration Date: 04-25-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by terjohnny
I think soonish means this year Happy

Soonish, yep, might well mean this year.

Relatively soonish in BloodWars terms, might well mean Q3 next year.
10-27-2018 00:44 MYRKUL is offline Search for Posts by MYRKUL Add MYRKUL to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-997.jpg

Registration Date: 12-22-2010
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

hmmm on 1.november we will have a "day of change" event whatever this means^^

10-27-2018 08:43 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
Bowmore

images/avatars/avatar-1122.jpg

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

quote:
Originally posted by alyat
hmmm on 1.november we will have a "day of change" event whatever this means^^

Yes, but I think that's been on the calendar of events for months, so I doubt it's related.

10-27-2018 15:37 Bowmore is offline Search for Posts by Bowmore Add Bowmore to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Unless it was a planned rollout...

10-27-2018 18:12 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

No news yet Frown

10-29-2018 09:20 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Now that it's official - the release date is 12 November Smile

Full changelog coming soon

11-03-2018 18:59 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2017
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Howl

Awesome!

Thanks for the news Szej & Alyat

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by trub: 11-03-2018 19:05.

11-03-2018 19:04 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Big Grin

11-03-2018 19:29 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

A quick update - since the goverment of Poland decided to give us a bank holiday on 12 November, the patch will go live on 13 November.

11-05-2018 08:39 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

That seems more than fair enough. Enjoy your holiday! Smile

11-05-2018 13:25 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » PTR changes

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH