Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » PUSH/PULL 94793; 10644 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 94793; 10644 2 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

94793; 10644 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 94793
Char Levija

ID 10644
Char Ragnar Lothbrok

Ragnar Lothbrok has been sending a lot of stones to Levija by overpaying for multiple items and both accounts are played from the same IP. Both accounts are permanently banned.

10-16-2019 08:35 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Are you joking ?

I reported the auctions myself, i’m sure you can see that in your logs.

I am restuffing both characters, and it was my impression that trading between accounts had been allowed for a few years now in order to allow for multiple characters and alts.

Plus I am not overpaying by much, I am simply making sure I get the items I want. Have you seen the prices on auctions ever since people have more stones than they can handle ? People pay ridiculous amounts for things.

If I had not reported them you would never have seen them.
So being transparent and trying to follow process gets me a ban ?

I came back after a year of absence, decided to give the game another go, and I get this ?
Jesus... Sorry to say but this is 100% unfair, especially since I am the one who reported the auction...
10-16-2019 08:41 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

One of the accounts has been indeed reported by you, but the others have been automatically flagged as trading from the same IP. Trading from the same IP is fine as long as you are not overpaying for items, but if you consistently do, the punishment is much harsher, because you are taking advantage of the system. The one auction you reported for example (Good Silver Chain of Easiness (+1)) - its price is 5 times higher than the previous one.

10-16-2019 08:49 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Well, would it help if I told you I was about done in terms of items I needed for Ragnar ?
To be honest, I am much more interested in keeping Levija which I just started and am doing well with than Ragnar.

Is it possible to unban Levija and trash Ragnar ? I didn’t think I was violating any rules, to be fair I paid what I thought would be enough.

If I thought it was breaking rules I would not have reported it.

I also don’t think I overpaid for the solar items or the p1 cape etc. Seemed pretty fair to me.

Sorry for the mess.
10-16-2019 08:57 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Well, the prices for the Solar set were also much higher than normal, e.g. normal items sold for the price of perfect ones or simple overpaying (e.g Perfect Solar Tie (+1) at more than double the last price and even that price I think is too high). I also don't really see why you would need 3 different neck items on one account.

10-16-2019 09:50 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Upgrading and merging. But that’s just my opinion.
Really not trying to be malicious here.
10-16-2019 09:58 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

So, just to get conclusion - ban is staying on both accounts ?
10-16-2019 13:43 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007
Race in game: Absorber

My auctions bring all the boys to the yard and they’re like more expensive than yours, I can teach you but I have to ban you

10-17-2019 09:55 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007
Race in game: Absorber

On a serious note the game needs an active knowledgeable player like levija, and we have had many issues in the past, please reconsider the ban

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by faceeater: 10-17-2019 10:06.

10-17-2019 10:04 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2017
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Howl

Welease Wodiwick !!!
10-17-2019 11:10 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Bump...
10-17-2019 19:25 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Szeszej,

In my opinion, when I was trading between accounts, which is allowed, I was doing it in 100% good faith.

Ragnar is completely naked, and I had to start from scratch. The best option was to first build a sniper and then go melee.

I have everything to start from beginning except stones on Ragnar, and when I left a year ago, it was 100% normal to pay 60k for solar.

I paid 1500-4000 depending on items, even for p1. That’s nothing, most people make this in one expedition nowadays.
I didn’t think that was too high, or seriously disproportionate.

I also bought silver of easiness because I wanted to start building titanium of levitation set, these don’t come around so easily, and it’s a direct merge for it. I honestly didn’t think 25k was too high for it. Again, it’s such a small amount of stones these days...

Same thing for p1 flexible cape, i had one on Levija which I didn’t need anymore. The price i paid for it is lower than the cost of ritual to upgrade to p1.
And hypno genius, again for merge, seems to me that is a high end item, very useful, worth the price.

So if those are my only offences according to you and I reported myself my last auction, that is not worth a ban.
I came back to the game less than a month ago, I wouldn’t start paying premium if I thought I was being malicious and at risk of a ban.

I’m trying to grow new character fast, missing days due to what I feel is a bit unjust judgement feels bad Frown
10-18-2019 06:39 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

So I understand that you weren't overpaying by much in absolute terms, but relatively to the general price of the items, it was really a lot. Also you were doing it multiple times and both accounts are played by you. Since making it possible to play multiple accounts, we very much don't like players abusing the system and that's why the punishment is so severe. You can appeal after 30 days to me or immediately to C47.

You are very likely to get your account unbanned after 30 days provided that you return most of the stones.

10-18-2019 11:44 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Thanks for your answer. I will not go to C47, I’ll accept your judgement and appeal after 30 days hoping for a positive resolve.
Thanks !
10-18-2019 15:39 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Hello,

It’s been 30 days. Could I please be unbanned ?

Thanks in advance.

Levija.
11-17-2019 19:45 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Unbanned after appealing (and taking away the pushed stones).

11-19-2019 07:38 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » PUSH/PULL 94793; 10644

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH