Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Blood Wars is Down » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Blood Wars is Down
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

Blood Wars is Down Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: Cant check

Problem description: BloodWars has been acting sluggish recently, and now it's down altogether.

After checking online, I got this:

Anyone else unable to connect or has experienced similar problems recently?

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

09-27-2020 14:08 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We had some server issues, should be ok now Smile

09-27-2020 17:53 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Server is down again? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Server is down again?

09-07-2021 18:37 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
walkerlot

Registration Date: 04-15-2009

Smile Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah has been for a few hours now.
09-07-2021 19:26 walkerlot is offline Search for Posts by walkerlot Add walkerlot to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2017
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Howl

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Still down for me on all devices and several different search engines Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by trub: 09-07-2021 19:55.

09-07-2021 19:54 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Which server are you talking about?

09-08-2021 16:35 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2017
Clan: Howl

Underworld.. R1.

It`s sorted now, but i was locked out from about 13;30 till the next day,
as it was still down at 23;30 for me., i didn`t try again till the following day.
09-09-2021 15:20 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Clan: [BoS]

Not sure if it's connected, but I've been on both R1 and R4 today...
R1 is taking a long time to load pages and has timed out quite often. R4 is working fine though, so I know it's not my Internet connection

09-09-2021 17:07 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Hmm, we didn't see anything wrong with the servers. If it happens again, please let us know.

09-09-2021 20:04 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Clan: [BoS]

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Hmm, we didn't see anything wrong with the servers. If it happens again, please let us know.

I'm still having trouble with the loading times on R1... takes at least 10-20 secs to load a page if not longer, meaning every time I take an action too. If I had 10second quests/ambushes it'd be taking much longer to load a page than to do the actual action :/
R4 is still working fine btw, so again, it's not my internet connection.

09-10-2021 04:47 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Hmm, is it still going on?

09-15-2021 09:20 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Blood Wars is Down

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH