Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » can't launch Zone 1 task siege... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page can't launch Zone 1 task siege...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

can't launch Zone 1 task siege... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 31 (R4)
Speed-Legend

Problem description:
the recent update has blocked players in z1 from launching sieges, and I am now unable to launch the z1 task siege...

06-17-2021 14:09 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you, we'll try to do something about this Smile

06-21-2021 07:09 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Demandred
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you,
Hopefully it gets sorted before the season ends ^^

06-21-2021 14:31 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

I guess this isn't going to be fixed before the season ends...
I mean, how hard a fix can it be...

Edit: an update about when the season will actually end would be good too. Going by the start date it could have already ended...

Might be a good idea to display the season end date in game too, not fair to have new players starting with no idea their efforts will be erased at an undisclosed time...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Demandred: 08-08-2021 08:18.

08-08-2021 08:12 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

This is supposed to be fixed. Are you 100% it's not working?

08-08-2021 13:56 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
This is supposed to be fixed. Are you 100% it's not working?

Hmm, ok, I'll have to check again (not in z1 at the moment he minute), someone else was having issues launching their task siege the other day so assumed it wasn't fixed yet... (not sure what zone they were in at the time though)

Any word about season end date yet?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Demandred: 08-08-2021 22:00.

08-08-2021 21:54 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

We'll let you know as soon as there is a date Smile

08-09-2021 11:58 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

Can you give any idea of when that might be?
As happened last season too... The server is nearly dead now... There's no point grinding to beat the next mob if there's not enough time to do so anyway (and it's even harder when all the strongest players get bored and go awol).
Would help to at least have some idea how much time is left to work with, or to put it frankly, when to expect the game to be fun again.

Also, just to note. Assuming the z1 task siege issue was fixed, it would have been nice to have been given any notice of that. Last patch notes refer to when the issue was implemented, and there was no notice given here on the forum either. Otherwise its basically expecting players to keep attempting a broken feature until it magically starts working again.

08-09-2021 16:38 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

You're right, sorry for that. I wasn't aware that the issue was fixed myself Frown

As for the time, Konrad is away on holidays right now. When he returns, we'll discuss the end of the season date.

08-10-2021 16:23 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

Can you at least tell us how long until Konrad returns from his holiday?
This genuinely feels like the dev team has no respect for the playbase...
Seriously, who goes on holidays before an important point in their game's season without doing their job first?
The season should have ended on or around the 2nd of August, it's now the 21st and we still have no clue as to when the end date will even be announced.

I'm beyond frustrated at this point.
Dev team really needs to get its act together!!

08-21-2021 12:57 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2017
Clan: Howl

So, Just to clarify,
the zone 1 task can now be launched??

On all realms.?
09-05-2021 13:37 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

Apparently,
I've not been able to confirm it myself though as I would have to give up the z3 I've been working on all season just to test it...
I'd have to launch a takeover seige on an inactive and would be unable to reclaim the z3 again after so not gonna bother...

09-05-2021 15:35 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

Thanks for the reply man..

I will ask the lads in BoS if they have
the ability to task siege yet..
No doubt they`ve all completed the task lol
09-07-2021 19:56 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

I have been told that the zone 1 task siege on R1 is working fine.
09-13-2021 12:24 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

They should be Smile

09-15-2021 09:20 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » can't launch Zone 1 task siege...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH