Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Security missing both server » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Security missing both server
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

Security missing both server Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: npc
cpu

Problem description:

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from r1.bloodwars.net (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from r2.bloodwars.net (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards). Learn more

web security are not active on necropolis and underworld, so going backward and confirm each opened page,

pls check,

thank you

npc son's name : cpu

03-31-2024 11:57 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
trub
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2017
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Howl

RE: Security missing both server Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can`t log in either,
if i don`t get my BW fix, i may go nuts and eat a lot
of chocolate bunnies...
03-31-2024 12:52 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
byn

images/avatars/avatar-1014.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2011
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Has this been sorted yet?

I just pressed links until it offered me to go to website anyway.

born again from the ashes;
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=32734377&key=5537a53020

03-31-2024 13:26 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
trub
Triple Ace

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not for me Frown
03-31-2024 13:31 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
byn

Trying to remember what I did, think I clicked show, then second link from bottom gave me option to go to site against warnings.

03-31-2024 13:44 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
trub
Triple Ace

I just tried it there myself,
and i got in.. Cheers @Byn Smile
03-31-2024 13:46 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
byn

No problem mate

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by byn: 03-31-2024 13:52.

03-31-2024 13:51 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by npc

Your clock is ahead
A private connection to r2.bloodwars.net can't be established because your device's date and time (Sunday, 31 March 2024 at 21:43:16) are incorrect.

To establish a secure connection, your clock needs to be set correctly. This is because the certificates that websites use to identify themselves are only valid for specific periods of time. Since your device's clock is incorrect, Chrome cannot verify these certificates.

I can't login now

npc son's name : cpu

03-31-2024 15:45 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Are these issues still occuring? I had no problem logging in today

04-02-2024 10:30 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

No because we circumnavigated your certs,
using dodgy methods lol
04-02-2024 12:06 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

How could you! Big Grin

04-03-2024 09:09 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Security missing both server

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH