Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Who has lost the most ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Who has lost the most ?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: WOLF

Who has lost the most ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

since the + to hit points has been reduced to base who has lost the most ?
I have lost 2495 hit points .

11-23-2011 20:00 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In defence I've lost probably 8-9k hp if my maths is right

11-23-2011 20:46 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Medea/DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

in defence iv lost around 4k originally i had around 9k with 220 defence now down to 5k so im easy meat for a thought catcher oh well atleast now i can park in gunner mode and not have to worry so much about 1handed melee taking the piss with 10k hp ;D

Necro knows me as Gjallar
11-23-2011 20:51 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Who has lost the most ?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH