Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Expedition BoS vs. Spider » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BoS vs. Spider
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

BoS vs. Spider Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

as all the battlefield threads seem to be closed for some reason, i thought id post it here, IMO its a very nice expo by us and im also rather impressed with my damage Smile

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=61881c66a9

IGN: acidic shots
06-28-2011 17:56 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
We would like to inform you that Fight Clubs threads will be closed.

Big Grin

Nice expo, Acid. Very nice damage and exp.
BoS live up to their standards. xD

06-28-2011 18:03 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: bos VS spider Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Very nice but with the necro reports and such I been wondering why no-one uses the actually experditions or arena fight threads anymore?

EDIT

My mistake, I did not notice, anyway as I said, good fight, now im waiting for the 3k dmg per round Wink

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 06-29-2011 00:25.

06-28-2011 18:17 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by franz
quote:

It means all of them.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
06-28-2011 19:13 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

Thread Starter Thread Started by demonfury v2
RE: bos VS spider Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy
Very nice but with the necro reports and such I been wondering why no-one uses the actually experditions or arena fight threads anymore?

EDIT

My mistake, I did not notice, anyway as I said, good fight, now im waiting for the 3k dmg per round Wink

as soon as i have my new guns ill be able to hit that Smile

quote:

i dont understand why these thread are being/have been closed, i really enjoy looking through epic expo results

IGN: acidic shots
07-10-2011 00:45 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Expedition BoS vs. Spider

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH