Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Jewellery » good insidious ring » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page good insidious ring
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
left high

Registration Date: 08-02-2009

good insidious ring Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have a good insidious ring that i would be willing to sell for the right price.

Effects: APPEARANCE -3, REPUTATION +11
Requirements: LEVEL: 20, APPEARANCE: 12
Selling price: 7 875 Lgo

i would be looking in the region of 10k pop. If you are interest message me in the game and we can discuss

Left High
08-02-2009 14:34 left high is offline Search for Posts by left high Add left high to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's nice, but you must state the exact MP or BN price. I recommend to read Trade regulations for more info. 24h for correction otherwise warning will be issued.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
08-02-2009 17:39 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
luckysk8er

Registration Date: 12-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Winged

good insidious ring Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i think your a little crazy if you think youll get 10k for a ring, signet ya 10k is about right but ring... you wont get over 7.5k for it and even that is rare. insidious is getting more and more common. if you want to sell it for 4k ill buy just hit me in game. luckysk8er

01-06-2010 03:32 luckysk8er is offline Search for Posts by luckysk8er Add luckysk8er to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Jewellery » good insidious ring

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH