Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Quests calculator %%% » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Quests calculator %%% 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

Quests calculator %%% Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://arko.internetdsl.pl/BloodWars/wyprawy_uk.html

this is calculator for calculate % chance for quests made by polish player: Arko Smile

good using Smile
I think there were be soon all prefixes and sufixes in items Smile

sorry for my english xD
05-07-2007 18:35 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great job Smile

Sticked

05-07-2007 19:25 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Lasher

Registration Date: 01-04-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well the quest calculator isen't working anymore or it's just here, but everytime i click on it it gives me an error and there are some Orange advertsing there :/

02-09-2009 21:52 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DB

Site was change and now is only in Polish

http://arko.internetdsl.pl/BloodWars/kal...rawy_r2.php?a=0

Poziom postaci = yours lvl
Szcz[cie = how many luck you have
other gap you write stats from throne hall

02-09-2009 22:04 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

He changed layout of his pages. Try here: http://arko.internetdsl.pl/BloodWars/kal...rawy_r2.php?a=0

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-09-2009 22:05 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Lasher

Registration Date: 01-04-2009

Thank you both.

02-09-2009 22:52 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
True_Enigma

images/avatars/avatar-230.png

Registration Date: 08-02-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: -END-

I preffered his old layout =( Nicer colors and I didn't mind the language thing, it was always in Polish. Someone should work on an English version =)

02-12-2009 19:46 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
kafka

Registration Date: 02-21-2008

calculator Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah nice... shame it appears to be wrong?!
04-22-2009 22:35 kafka is offline Search for Posts by kafka Add kafka to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Hmm it does appear to be wrong indeed =/

05-18-2009 15:50 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

it's now coming up with error?

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
07-01-2009 14:30 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Mortis
Emperor

Act 2 R1EN version: http://bos.clanhost.cz/quests.php
Try it and let me know any errors.

EDIT: if there are any discrepancies send me same screenshots like Paranoia + throne hall screen to: stil3th[at]gmail[dot]com
thx

11-07-2010 20:24 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

seems ok... ill do a more in depth analysis later if i can be bothered

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

11-07-2010 20:43 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Clan: BoS

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 11-08-2010 08:52.

11-08-2010 08:50 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Two discrepancies fixed thx to Bowmore and Nndungu. Due to the 2nd one I would like to ask for futher testing of players with level from 90 to 94.
Thx

11-08-2010 17:26 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
TigerDrive
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 05-09-2011
Clan: AS

Can an A3 and A1 version also be made in english?

03-07-2014 10:52 TigerDrive is offline Homepage of TigerDrive Search for Posts by TigerDrive Add TigerDrive to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TigerDrive: - YIM Account Name of TigerDrive: - View the MSN Profile for TigerDrive
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

quote:
Originally posted by TigerDrive

Yeah, if you know how to program

03-07-2014 21:00 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
TigerDrive
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 05-09-2011
Clan: AS

quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDrive

Yeah, if you know how to program

what? only me? Frown
but i cant program....

can someone do it pweez? :3

03-08-2014 06:24 TigerDrive is offline Homepage of TigerDrive Search for Posts by TigerDrive Add TigerDrive to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TigerDrive: - YIM Account Name of TigerDrive: - View the MSN Profile for TigerDrive
Mortis
Emperor

Sure, you find out the formula and I'll cover the php part. Deal?

03-16-2014 21:50 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Quests calculator %%%

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH