Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Well Sausage gets 1st place for ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Well Sausage gets 1st place for ? 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS - SAN

Well Sausage gets 1st place for ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Of the month.

I feel sorry for you Nndungu.
02-04-2013 19:39 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

RE: Well Sausage gets 1st place for ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, so i get banned because someone bid 100 bs on a goddamn sharp club.

So basically i get banned because an item sold for more than it usually sells for. So this is bw answer to fighting inflation!!!

Same clubs have previously sold for more than that. But for some reason it was ok back then!!

02-04-2013 19:45 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sapling
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Same clubs have sold for over 200 BS on Polish servers.

"Warning

You were given a warning by Szeszej.
Reason:
Other (last chance)"

Bring it.
02-04-2013 20:00 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sapling, youre not making it easy bud......mods have a job to do too so if you have a complaint, take it to C47.

02-04-2013 20:06 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Pops
sapling, youre not making it easy bud......mods have a job to do too so if you have a complaint, take it to C47.

That's ok Pops, let it rip.
02-04-2013 20:09 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

youre not going to get a mod to make a martyr out of you, as it is obviously what you want.

pm C47, the worst thing he can do is disagree with you....nothing lost there.

02-04-2013 20:12 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Pops
youre not going to get a mod to make a martyr out of you, as it is obviously what you want.

pm C47, the worst thing he can do is disagree with you....nothing lost there.

Nope, I was not looking like this at all.

I was merely saying that if you felt like you had to warn me, I wouldn't find it abnormal.
02-04-2013 20:13 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Meh, that would most likely just be a waste of time

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 02-05-2013 05:05.

02-04-2013 20:26 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

In the event that there is any doubt on the intent and content of this topic.

This is me discussing how I give first place to donkey meat sausages, they are my favourite.

Dry sausages, also known as "saucisson" in France, made from donkey meat are the best.

So first place to the sausage made of donkey.

OBVIOUSLY !
02-05-2013 06:57 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Lol, I am very sorry for drifting of topic in your thread. Now I will probably get another ban :/

Donkey sausage, I wouldn't know

02-05-2013 07:11 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Indica
Banned

Registration Date: 12-24-2012

RE: Well Sausage gets 1st place for ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

they are indeed #1, and they don't discriminate, they make all people feel the same way. best donkey sausage ever.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Indica: 02-05-2013 20:08.

02-05-2013 20:03 Indica is offline Search for Posts by Indica Add Indica to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Well Sausage gets 1st place for ?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH