Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » X-Mas came early for me :DDD » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page X-Mas came early for me :DDD 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

X-Mas came early for me :DDD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Today i received a Christmas package from my sweet sweet Bonnie AkA Sanyala, and it was a jar full of home made cookies Big Grin Yammi Yammi Pleased

Oooh and FYI the jar was full when i got it Tongue

Thank you soo much sweety Smile A better friend then you i could never find :***Smack***
(Ps. Who knows maybe there is a package coming your way in the near future to Wink

Have anyone else got an early christmas Present to?? Smile

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
12-07-2011 18:17 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sany i thought we re close enough to get at least 1 cookie Crying Crying

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

12-07-2011 21:42 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: SS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think whole clanmates in S.S. should get something like that Tongue

And of cource I get too - ginger cakes... I can't show You photo, becouse I eat whole ;P

DeliciousBig Grin

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth
12-07-2011 22:14 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
Sanyala

Registration Date: 10-07-2009

sorry Ghal .... maybe you are on the black list of Santa Tongue
im sure all your quest reports are written in his big golden book Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

12-07-2011 22:21 Sanyala is offline Search for Posts by Sanyala Add Sanyala to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » X-Mas came early for me :DDD

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH