Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » DB be *edited* » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DB be *edited* 11 Votes - Average Rating: 7.5511 Votes - Average Rating: 7.5511 Votes - Average Rating: 7.55
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

DB be *edited* Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ban me

Don't care at this stage

Yes of course everythin is part of the gme, but you know what? Wanna prove your strength? take on HLL? or too much for you one bandit *edited*?

EDIT: Sorry folks, bit too much drink taken last night.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NouveauNosferatu: 12-04-2011 11:50.

12-04-2011 02:45 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

woooooooooooi

dude. calm down man, im getting attacked by DB as well yano, mix your gear up, sort out some upgrades and beat them

orrrrr

continue to cry, just watch the language yea? children play this game as well, a bit of decency and respect wont cost you much

IGN: acidic shots
12-04-2011 06:34 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

They're sieging Source.

12-04-2011 07:55 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

still hardly a reason to blow up like that

sieges happen, there supposed to happen, hense there ability to happen

12-04-2011 08:07 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

I wasn't saying I agree with his reaction, it wasn't justified. But I can see where he's coming from: they're double our points, we're not exactly a threat to them.

12-04-2011 08:18 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

Why build up your square when you can just steal someone else's ?

And Why bother building up your square if someone is just going to take it ?

12-04-2011 09:12 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

i can see the point. DB are bullies but i dont excuse his reaction

12-04-2011 09:17 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

I still agree with NN. It's like those pansy people who are exactly 10 levels higher than you and attack for evo points. That's not evolution. That's a cowards way out Tongue

And just like DB. Go siege BoS if you think your big. HLL even or somebody that isn't about 60,000,000 exp lower than you in total.
12-04-2011 09:24 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by NouveauNosferatu

Sorry to anyone who read the original post, ill still not complain about warning and/or ban.

Frustration + alcohol = Bad NN
12-04-2011 11:51 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Bad NouNou; get back in your box! Tongue

Fair fight anyone?
DB vrs Source

I guess we'll just have to wait a few more weeks before we've built those useful clan buildings that would help us in a siege like this.

Oh well, maybe Annubis will spend some of his own resources on making the square even better.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
12-05-2011 09:09 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
Bad NouNou; get back in your box! Tongue

Fair fight anyone?
DB vrs Source

I guess we'll just have to wait a few more weeks before we've built those useful clan buildings that would help us in a siege like this.

Oh well, maybe Annubis will spend some of his own resources on making the square even better.

rofl dont be silly... he cant hold onto resources Wink

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 12-05-2011 13:12.

12-05-2011 13:12 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
ANUBIS

images/avatars/avatar-55.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: DB

Cry me a river
Cry me a river-er
Cry me a river
Cry me a river-er, yea yea Big Grin

spam. properly rewarded

12-05-2011 19:36 ANUBIS is offline Search for Posts by ANUBIS Add ANUBIS to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

quote:
Originally posted by ANUBIS
Cry me a river
Cry me a river-er
Cry me a river

spam. properly rewarded

That was THE worst comment iv ever seen.. I at least thought you might have some decent thing to say.. but no you've shocked me..

So I'd like my question answered.. Why siege a clan that's around 60,000,000 exp lower than yours? Serious question and serious answer required.. Does it actually make you feel good?
12-05-2011 20:17 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Registration Date: 07-04-2010

i fully expect to recieve a warning for this but how is that spam?

he responded to a thread baiting him/his clan with a response that was essentially i don't care please continue to whine.

lol that the mod awarding the warning for spam is from source

12-05-2011 21:34 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

well in all honesty it is what every clan is capable of and have every right to do, to be the best you need to have the best squares, gear etc

annoying as it is to lose a square (I have also been on the recieveing end of losing a home made built up square). As for previous comments about being stronger and justifying his reasons I think para justified that well enough, ANUBIS gets his ass kicked plenty so he needs a stronger square, just look at his defeats record = 10894 that has to be the worst on the server so naturally he goes for a stronger square ;D

meh clan wars are fun anyway it keeps everyone on their toes does it not?

Necro knows me as Gjallar
12-05-2011 21:44 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

quote:

So I'd like my question answered.. Why siege a clan that's around 60,000,000 exp lower than yours? Serious question and serious answer required.. Does it actually make you feel good?

Well if you don't know yet, we can give you next hint

12-05-2011 22:18 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

quote:
Originally posted by CESARZ
quote:

Ooooh big man there.. Threatening somebody who is 13,000,000 XP smaller on his own.. i commend you sir..
12-05-2011 22:30 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by CESARZ
quote:

Ooooh big man there.. Threatening somebody who is 13,000,000 XP smaller on his own.. i commend you sir..

This is not a threat, I just want to help you understand.

12-05-2011 22:43 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

last few comments = reason id never join DB

yea i wanna be the best i can be but i dont wanna bully people to get there. and when i do get ahead of people theres no chance id wana point my finger and laugh at them about it

but yea, anubis suck anyways, the guy struggles to bet me in my def kit and his 8 levels higher than me, im only a few upgrades away from my new item making it impossible for him to beat me, so dont hope the squares gonna get built up to much before you take it back, the owners no strong enough to hold resources

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by demonfury v2: 12-06-2011 00:45.

12-06-2011 00:08 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2
last few comments = reason id never join bos

yea i wanna be the best i can be but i dont wanna bully people to get there. and when i do get ahead of people theres no chance id wana point my finger and laugh at them about it

but yea, anubis suck anyways, the guy struggles to bet me in my def kit and his 8 levels higher than me, im only a few upgrades away from my new item making it impossible for him to beat me, so dont hope the squares gonna get built up to much before you take it back, the owners no strong enough to hold resources

*cough DB Cough*... i assume you mean DB considering you are sat in BoS Smile

im not sat in the top clan ( not points wise anyway Wink )

We always strive to build our own things... Iv had squares stolen and have stolen squares myself.. but not because "his one is better"...

ces you and I both know a few days ago you were sat on 64million blood so why couldnt you build a decent square for ANUBIS?

Id hate to see what happens if you actually picked on someone your own size.. that would make my day.

quote:

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 12-06-2011 00:29.

12-06-2011 00:29 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
tolly

Registration Date: 03-24-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: HLL/SAN

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2
last few comments = reason id never join bos

*cough DB Cough*... i assume you mean DB considering you are sat in BoS Smile

im not sat in the top clan ( not points wise anyway Wink )

We always strive to build our own things... Iv had squares stolen and have stolen squares myself.. but not because "his one is better"...

ces you and I both know a few days ago you were sat on 64million blood so why couldnt you build a decent square for ANUBIS?

Id hate to see what happens if you actually picked on someone your own size.. that would make my day.

that last part is exactly what i am thinking.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tolly: 12-06-2011 00:44.

12-06-2011 00:44 tolly is offline Search for Posts by tolly Add tolly to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

fixed my post -.- LOL

paranoia - you and i both know that if DB tried to steal from bos or HLL they would quickly learn there place, it wouldnt happen though, at all, DB are bullies, only go after *easy* pray

12-06-2011 00:46 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow-V2

Registration Date: 11-24-2011
Clan: HLL

Quit your moaning fight back and lets show these DB guys what were made of Smile

whoo rawww

offence, +1

12-06-2011 01:06 Hell-Shadow-V2 is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow-V2 Add Hell-Shadow-V2 to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

quote:
Originally posted by Hell-Shadow-V2
Quit your moaning fight back and lets show these DB guys what were made of Smile

whoo rawww

are you high enough up the food chain to be picking fights you are nothing but food in?

No ... i dont think so...

The point is picking on smaller clans isnt mean its just bloody lazy...

DB is a shadow of what it used to be.

quote:

Smile

12-06-2011 01:08 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow-V2

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Hell-Shadow-V2
Quit your moaning fight back and lets show these DB idiots what were made of Smile

whoo rawww

are you high enough up the food chain to be picking fights you are nothing but food in?

No ... i dont think so...

The point is picking on smaller clans isnt mean its just bloody lazy...

DB is a shadow of what it used to be.

i dident mean offence para sorry i would attack anyone i can reach in DB Smile

12-06-2011 01:19 Hell-Shadow-V2 is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow-V2 Add Hell-Shadow-V2 to your Buddy List
Hazardous
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1037.gif

Registration Date: 01-20-2011

Every ones got there own opions to the matter and thats fair enough but isn't the game BLOODWARS not whinge wars l've just upgraded to Z3 within the clan and since then l've had no resources since. now l'm more determined to build and fight back......

it might takes a while hehe but never the less

what goes around comes around........ Big Grin
12-06-2011 01:33 Hazardous is offline Search for Posts by Hazardous Add Hazardous to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Hazardous
Every ones got there own opions to the matter and thats fair enough but isn't the game BLOODWARS not whinge wars l've just upgraded to Z3 within the clan and since then l've had no resources since. now l'm more determined to build and fight back......

it might takes a while hehe but never the less

what goes around comes around........ Big Grin

you've had no resources, ces does, there's nothing stopping him from building anubis a z3.

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

12-06-2011 02:09 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

no easy is take bulding from weaker clans. And hll shouldn't spam there because you broken peace treaty attacking us because we don't want help you in war. And why i prefer taking good squares than bulding it myself.

12-06-2011 08:24 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-27-2011

i was just readng the Griefing thread started by a DB member in 2007 or maybe back then Azz420 was in a different clan...

quote:
Originally posted by Azz420
Clans should not be allowed to constantly seige another clan.
day after day i have been seiged for my square and ive had enough, either sort this out or i will quit and i know im not the only one.

such a hypocrite

(edit: oh, Azz420 left in 2009...but DB still knows what it felt like to be slaughtered & shouldn't do it to weaker clans)

IGN: Son Of Sin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Son of Sin: 12-06-2011 08:49.

12-06-2011 08:47 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=3ed5e2a6c2

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=60ac1d2185

^^ that is what DB used to be...

a force to be reckoned with in their own right... The only threat to BoS on the server.

quote:

Smile

12-06-2011 10:06 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

quote:

a force to be reckoned with in their own right... The only threat to BoS on the server.

Para DB was created to stop the threat of EOD early on in the game and again when C of I was created, but does that mean they cannot start to take others squares, this isnt a game of good vs evil. It looks good that they challenged those clans and I certainly felt better for joining to the cause (i joined from the source to help in those sieges I might add)

For what they are doing now if i were in cesarz position I would have done the same, why spend all his hard earned resources to build up a square when you could just take a much better one and save what a few weeks worth of work.

Everyone has partaken in some sort of siege on a smaller clan to take a square it is part of advancement, yes it doesnt look good but will ANUBIS care? will he not sleep at night, of course he will. Only thing other clans can do now is merge and hit DB back maybe put Anubis and Cesarz in a z5 square.

12-06-2011 12:43 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

quote:
Cry me a river
Cry me a river-er
Cry me a river

LOL Big Grin

quote:
spam. properly rewarded

roflmao Tongue

That didn't deserve a warning - this is the "offtopic" thread after all - but gotta be the best come back from a peeved Source member. Big Grin

With regards to the rest of the debate, I wasn't moaning or whinning (& I don't think Nouv was - he was just drunk & venting); I was merely pointing out the immense ridiculousness of the siege, it was a 1 round flattenation.
Fair play to DB to be able to pull that off; they are playing the game as it should be played, it's not like they have destroyed the square (as some of their members have done previously with one of our squares); they are I hope putting it to good use.

The war between our clans is just starting, so expect more reports to be posted, because we will be getting our own back. Wink

Squiddy kisses to all in DB. Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
12-06-2011 12:55 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow-V2

quote:
Originally posted by kralen
quote:

Para DB was created to stop the threat of EOD early on in the game and again when C of I was created, but does that mean they cannot start to take others squares, this isnt a game of good vs evil. It looks good that they challenged those clans and I certainly felt better for joining to the cause (i joined from the source to help in those sieges I might add)

For what they are doing now if i were in cesarz position I would have done the same, why spend all his hard earned resources to build up a square when you could just take a much better one and save what a few weeks worth of work.

Everyone has partaken in some sort of siege on a smaller clan to take a square it is part of advancement, yes it doesnt look good but will ANUBIS care? will he not sleep at night, of course he will. Only thing other clans can do now is merge and hit DB back maybe put Anubis and Cesarz in a z5 square.

Para that's true he has a point Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hell-Shadow-V2: 12-06-2011 16:52.

12-06-2011 12:56 Hell-Shadow-V2 is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow-V2 Add Hell-Shadow-V2 to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

quote:
quote:

no, you're incredibly wrong, DB was around before EoD, get in touch with elizabeth some way or another and ask her.
oh and yeah, he may have a point, but hitting you in the face would be a point of i think you're wrong, doesn't mean it's the best way to go about things does it?

12-06-2011 14:14 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

smierc do you know the history of what you are talking about? please check before trying to make me look like an idiot as if I dont know what im talking about.

DB merged with RoD to take EoD on, DB was not a power house to match EoD then so they did a merge but thats history..

This thread is going round in circles, right or wrong its a matter of opinion on the whole thing.

Really would you have to reference hitting me in the face to prove a point, can you not accept others point of view or are you just one sided.

12-06-2011 14:36 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

quote:
smierc do you know the history of what you are talking about? please check before trying to make me look like an idiot as if I dont know what im talking about.

DB merged with RoD to take EoD on, DB was not a power house to match EoD then so they did a merge but thats history..

This thread is going round in circles, right or wrong its a matter of opinion on the whole thing.

Really would you have to reference hitting me in the face to prove a point, can you not accept others point of view or are you just one sided.

DB were around before EoD proving my point that they were not "created to defeat EoD"

12-06-2011 14:39 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

quote:

I think the referance to hitting you in the face was just a way of saying "I could do this, But its not the right way to do it"

nothing personal Smile

Meh the way I see all of the major clans on this server is they have all changed over time and gone downhill in one way or another but in my experience its usually when a major person leaves ( Azz, Diablo Frown )

I like a good war tbh but what DB are doing is not starting a war, its genocide.

A war means it can go either one of two ways on equal(ish) footing.

quote:

Smile

12-06-2011 14:41 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
quote:
Cry me a river
Cry me a river-er
Cry me a river

LOL Big Grin

quote:
spam. properly rewarded

roflmao Tongue

That didn't deserve a warning - this is the "offtopic" thread after all - but gotta be the best come back from a peeved Source member. Big Grin

It's offtopic section, not offtopic thread. Each thread in offtopic still has its own topic and any deviations are still a reason for a warning.

quote:
Originally posted by Waaaaaaaaambulance
i fully expect to recieve a warning for this but how is that spam?

he responded to a thread baiting him/his clan with a response that was essentially i don't care please continue to whine.

lol that the mod awarding the warning for spam is from source

Such cases should be reported to a super moderator. If you're not satisfied with me being from Source too then feel free to report it to Mortis.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

12-06-2011 16:08 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
ANUBIS

images/avatars/avatar-55.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2007

Stop being so tied up people, it's just a game. But I can see that for some BW to life. Come out of the house sometimes.

Greetings to all my fans. Stick you in the eye. Big Grin

12-06-2011 19:39 ANUBIS is offline Search for Posts by ANUBIS Add ANUBIS to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Sigh, can we not have another pollitical war like fricking necro please

That one already destroyed half of servers, made people quit, etc

Im not on either side, yes square stealing is mean but its whats going to happen, jsut think yourself lucky there not being right [your imagination] and giving you empty Z5's like WJS started doing in Necro.

Just either try to get help from allied clan to get square back or get help from clan to build up square you just got.

I've been put to empty Z5's and had to rebuild etc so I know how it feels and worst

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
12-06-2011 23:09 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » DB be *edited*

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH