Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Full plate mail » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Full plate mail
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Full plate mail Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Full plate mail CLOSE
Armour
Defence: 37
Effects: -
Requirements: LEVEL: 49 (52), STRENGTH: 55 (59), AGILITY: 63 (67), TOUGHNESS: 48 (51)
Selling price: 7 800 Lgo
Value: Nanites 544, Mana 1089

Couple of these are on the auction, but question, does anyone actually use full plate mails? Their requirements are huge, and with a prefix/suffix they would be even greater. Besides merging for other things, I doubt anyone actually uses them. Does anyone?

EDIT: Legendary might lower the requirements enough to equip it. Anyone use legendary full plate mail?

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by LucifersAngel: 05-03-2010 13:51.

05-03-2010 13:51 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sooner or later someone will, especially BKs. I'm using a chain mail in defence, but if I could have a full plate mail I'd go for it.

05-03-2010 13:53 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by LucifersAngel
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was thinking maybe the top BK's on the server would have at least tried/considered it, but all the spy reports I've seen suggest no-one does yet. Maybe in a few more thousand points once they rack up enough easiness?

EZLN

05-03-2010 13:58 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

thye could use it now

but i doubt even top 5 could wear it at high enough lvls to be totally usfull

though i suppose elvish full plate mail of ds would be great for bk

but imagine the stats ><

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
05-03-2010 15:51 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

Even the top players on the polish servers don't use full plate mails. That said, we haven't seen any spy reports of black knights, mostly Ray.

EZLN

05-03-2010 15:56 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

ill try get more reports....prob take 1 million attaemtpts to get through but ill try lol

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
05-03-2010 16:25 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

Haha thanks Smile Good luck.

EZLN

05-03-2010 16:46 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Full plate mail

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH