Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » Nothing now » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Nothing now
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

Nothing now Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nothing now

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Orem: 07-09-2010 01:08.

05-02-2010 15:45 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Theres one on auction right now

Murderous Dagger of Suicide (+5) 0 - none - 2010-05-02
17:28:07

3,050 stones

Sorry to say but your asking for to much for to little, 2 ss isnt enough no matter what the level

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

05-02-2010 16:02 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by Orem
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes my friend it matters, check on closed auctions and u will see than even a Good Murderous Dagger of Suicide was not sold for more than 5 SS ( i know that a G (+5) has been sold for much more ) but a Normal (+5) doesnt worth 6 SS and a lifestone, and that weapon is on auction for ages, it started with 4500 BS I think, than 4000, 3500, and now it is 3050 for a few days, the person whose is selling this weapon has spent a lotta bs to make the starting price.

and, as I said before, 2 SS is a flexible price, contact me so we can negociate.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Orem: 05-06-2010 00:25.

05-05-2010 20:43 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » Nothing now

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH