Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Possible Push? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Possible Push?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Possible Push? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A message to all clanmembers.

The World Cup is something like 22 days away. Sooo( not sure if I should messaged you first fenris) I was planning on having a little betting game on the final scores of every match that will be played. I'll send another clan messaged with all the fixtures( more than likely a website) wih all the fixtures. We put bets on, in pop, and there will be a winner. What do you think?

For example. I put a 50 pop bet on for Germany winning 2-0 to France( don't ask) and champion put a 50 pop bet on France winning 2-0. Germany win 2-0, I keep my 50pop, and champion sends 50 over to meSmile .

We can put limits like max bet is 200 pop, min being 30 pop. Also that a max of 4 players can bet on the one game. If no one predicts the score right, then everyone gets to keep their pop. If all players predict the score, same scenario, if 2 players predict the score, 50% of the total winnings get split.

Ie, me and champ both win, and tahila and vicious, champ and me put in 50 pop each(total is...200 pop) champ gets 100, I get 100.

If 3 players all win, then a third of the total winnings gets divided up.

IE, me cha

pand tahila all win(SOS vicious), and we all had put in 50 pop( total 200 pop) then 66( rounding down to the nearest whole number) pop goes to each player.

If Fenris allows this, that is.

Could everyone please SAVE this message, because if this does happen then I really don't want to be typing out another message with all the rules..

Thanks for taking time to read this.

That was the clan message I sent earlier today. We havnt done any transactions yet, but I was wondering if this would be considered a push?

05-21-2010 15:46 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im not to sure, on one hand i would say its not a push, but it is gambling, even if its not for real money i dont quite know what the games policies are on gambling, so it would be best to message the necro trade mod directly i feel Smile

IGN: acidic shots
05-21-2010 15:52 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

Thread Starter Thread Started by franz
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks, I'll do that and see what they say here

05-21-2010 15:58 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

This is not possible to do. If you want to gamble do it outside of BW.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
05-22-2010 10:23 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
franz
Trade Moderator

Thread Starter Thread Started by franz

Thanks mortis

EDIT: Shame this can't be carried out though, I think it would've been fun.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by franz: 05-22-2010 22:25.

05-22-2010 22:19 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Possible Push?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH