Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » This BP/Oil disaster is terrible but im going to profit from it » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page This BP/Oil disaster is terrible but im going to profit from it
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

This BP/Oil disaster is terrible but im going to profit from it Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know it might seem disgusting and possibly immoral to profit from such a disaster but when i seen how much BP's stocks had dropped i just had to get some and ill most probably get more if they drop lower and ill keep getting more as theres no way BP will go bankrupt from this as theyre a multi billion pound business and ill sit on the stocks untill after the disaster is long forgotten and ill sell all my stocks at a stinking profit lol. The clean up so far has cost them somewhere around £700,000,000 and they are forecasting another 2 months before the releif wells are fully in position and working so theres a real good chance the stocks will drop some more Big Grin

So if you have some money sitting around not doing much with the terrible bank interest rates get some stocks Tongue

I know this is probably immoral but i seen a way to make me a buck or 2...thousand Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

06-01-2010 18:24 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

where you buy stocks from ?

06-01-2010 19:02 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

Thread Starter Thread Started by Murderous
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You could buy a few hundred from me if you like, only joking mine aint for sale... as of yet ;-) Try googling "Where can i buy stocks from" have a look into each result though as alot of them have hidden charges and if they dont still be carefull as they probably charge for each trade/purchase you make, which isnt so bad if you only buy decent amounts which isnt the way you want to start lol, if you dont have experience you only wanna buy a few and that could work out expensive and the profit margin would be small, i wont say the price i payed but lets say its £4.00 for 1 stock, you buy 5 thats £20.00 then yout trade charge + £9.95 = £29.95, go to sell them at a later stage for £10.00 each, you know thats £50.00 lol so all that work(time waiting for stocks to rise with the chance of them dropping more) for a little return doesnt make it viable to me Tongue

The one i use charges £9.95 per trade which im quite happy with but ill be keeping this website quiet so please dont ask me what the addy is Mitch lol

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

06-01-2010 19:23 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Grrrr muderous make it easy for me Smile please and okii mate thanks

06-01-2010 19:26 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » This BP/Oil disaster is terrible but im going to profit from it

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH