Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » football manager 2010 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page football manager 2010
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

football manager 2010 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey so i just bought this game on ebay (cost me just £7 Smile ) and i was wondering could anyone who has this game tell me if it's worth it i quite like being a manager and it seems good

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen
06-02-2010 01:57 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

oh good god yes

its bloody epic mate!!!!
i tried championship manager 2010 and i though it was amazing, i then got my hands on fm 2010 and WOW, if your a football management fan, this is your PERFECT game

IGN: acidic shots
06-02-2010 03:29 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by SwiftDeathIsComing
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ummm well i like fifa 10 manager mode if that counts? Tongue

Smile thanks hun x

Kralen
06-02-2010 14:33 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

fifa manager is a nooby manager game LOL

this is as intense as management sims get

if your a manager fan, you'll love it

06-02-2010 16:22 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

i don't know if i'm a manager fan i've never played it! Tongue x

Kralen
06-02-2010 16:38 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

It's pretty complex. As the name suggests, you a football manager. You can pick from almost any club in the world, and start up. You can get a transfer budget, and get to pick what you think you can achieve. This affects your tranfer budget. The more confident you feel ie win the league the higher the budget. You can set you team, tactics, etc all the things you would do in rl. Buy players etc. You can watch the game though. It's like visual sim on FIFA 10.

06-02-2010 17:41 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by franz
It's pretty complex. As the name suggests, you a football manager. You can pick from almost any club in the world, and start up. You can get a transfer budget, and get to pick what you think you can achieve. This affects your tranfer budget. The more confident you feel ie win the league the higher the budget. You can set you team, tactics, etc all the things you would do in rl. Buy players etc. You can watch the game though. It's like visual sim on FIFA 10.

there is no visual sim on fifa 10 Wink sounds good though i support derby county and i'll be using them and their actual squad so Tongue Smile

Kralen
06-02-2010 17:50 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by SwiftDeathIsComing
quote:

there is no visual sim on fifa 10 Wink sounds good though i support derby county and i'll be using them and their actual squad so Tongue Smile

Im talking about the PSP version of FIFA 10 I thought maybe you'd understand...in saying that maybe fm might be different for whatever console your getting it for too.

06-02-2010 17:56 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SwiftDeathIsComing
quote:

Im talking about the PSP version of FIFA 10 I thought maybe you'd understand...in saying that maybe fm might be different for whatever console your getting it for too.

i've got fifa 10 for the xbox 360 and getting fm for pc?

Kralen
06-02-2010 18:00 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

The main parts of the game should be the same. Im assuming you know what visual sim is?

06-02-2010 18:33 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

if you support derby (someone has to) and your gonna use there current squad, feel ready for relagation Wink

06-02-2010 18:40 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2
if you support derby (someone has to) and your gonna use there current squad, feel ready for relagation Wink

god are you a forest supporter or something? Tongue

Proud derby fan 4 life-->10 years and counting and i'm only 16 Wink

Kralen
06-02-2010 20:19 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » football manager 2010

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH