Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » MEETING Castle Party - Poland » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Castle Party - Poland 3 Votes - Average Rating: 4.003 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

Castle Party - Poland Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey, has anyone been to the castle party before? It's held in Bolkow.

Me and the girlfriend are thinking of coming over from Ireland for it, was just wondering if anyone had any advice on getting there, or indeed what it's like.

Or indeed, if there are any UK people going to it, and you've found cheap flights, let me know ;-)

www.castleparty.com
04-30-2009 18:20 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Damien Von Absinthe

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looks good... Wouldn´t mind going myself... Anyway, no clue about it, sorry.
05-12-2009 14:18 Damien Von Absinthe is offline Search for Posts by Damien Von Absinthe Add Damien Von Absinthe to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Damien Von Absinthe
Looks good... Wouldn´t mind going myself... Anyway, no clue about it, sorry.

Warning for spam Damien. First you say you are from the Midlands, then Madrid, and now Poland?

05-12-2009 14:48 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Damien Von Absinthe

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

Poland? Saying I wouldn't mind going had nothing to do with me living there. Take as an example the thread starter: he is going fro Ireland to Poland specifically so that he can attend the Castle Party. Ever heard of travelling? You should try it one day.
Also, I do live in the midlands, in Nottingham, but I am currently in Madrid, on holiday, hence my location.

Anything else? ASK NEXT TIME.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Damien Von Absinthe: 05-12-2009 17:09.

05-12-2009 17:06 Damien Von Absinthe is offline Search for Posts by Damien Von Absinthe Add Damien Von Absinthe to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-457.jpg

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: OMFG

its a bit of a trek for me, well less of one than you Tongue
but ill see if i can get there
+
@Damien, hold your tongue and apologise to arty, he deserves respect

GayTiger is slain on the battlefield.

05-12-2009 18:23 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
CamilleRascal

Registration Date: 07-07-2009

I love Castle Party !

The 15-th edition of Castle Party gathered impressive crowd, far more than five thousand people. Extremely various line-up as usual and awesome possibility for perfect fun among dark-sound lovers from the whole world made this success possible. Marvelous weather undoubtedly had an impact on cosy atmosphere of this both social and musical weekend meeting.

Amidst many concerts of the festival notably has to be indicated the performance of the dark-wave band Daine Lakaien led by the singer Aleksander Veljanov who came back to Bolkow after 4 year’s break (played acoustic show in 2004). Equally good concerts that were well received by the audience played: American death rock band Cinema strange known for unconventional and distinctive image and English poet and singer Anne Clark in the company of band named Implant. Traditionally good reception had bands like Closterkeller I stulecie which are very popular in this part of Europe.

A body-art performances taking place on the festival’s fridays throughout past few years became kind of tradition. This year polish-greek duo Dive'Ine Eye presented eccentric fetish and bdsm show that included for example needles stuck into the body or lips sewing. And last but not least, acoustic and cameral Persephone’s concert which took place in genuine scenario of the Bolkow’s church was something worth to see.

i live in ireland now, but..
Im going there this year...
waiting for people who will accompany me...

Castelparty official website
07-07-2009 20:41 CamilleRascal is offline Search for Posts by CamilleRascal Add CamilleRascal to your Buddy List
TheMightyBoosh2

Registration Date: 08-25-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster

OMG you have a girlfriend!!!
09-14-2010 20:46 TheMightyBoosh2 is offline Search for Posts by TheMightyBoosh2 Add TheMightyBoosh2 to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Nice spam there boosh..

Definitely worth the warning Wink
Evan.
09-14-2010 20:58 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » MEETING Castle Party - Poland

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH