Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Urgent Need for People who are good with computers » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Urgent Need for People who are good with computers
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Urgent Need for People who are good with computers Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I need help with My computer .. my DVD drive isn't working and i don't know how to sort it would love someone to help me fix the problem please

09-03-2010 13:49 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

can we have a few more details please....can you not play the dvd? won't it open etc?

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen
09-03-2010 13:55 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by 4thtimelucky
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It won't work what so ever wont read CD's Dvd's
doesn't show the DVD drive on my computer aswell

it opens but when it closes doesn't move the laser or ote

when its closes it flases green on the LED

Its a Dell computer
model of the DVD is

TSST TS-L633B 12.7 SATA

i have tried downloading the DVD Drive but it just says that DVD drive isnt there

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 09-03-2010 14:38.

09-03-2010 14:00 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Gat

images/avatars/avatar-696.gif

Registration Date: 11-23-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: S.S.

is there a chance any lil cable was moved out of its socket?

100-500 /20
500-1000 /50
1k-5k /100
5k-10k /500
10k-50k /1k
50k-100k /5k

09-03-2010 15:26 Gat is offline Search for Posts by Gat Add Gat to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

check on device manager, if hardware is there so move to driver/path.

right click "my computer" and go to 'manage'.
then go to 'disk management" sometimes it doesnt gave you right drive path.
then choose whatever drive you want to (D,E,F,etc)

if you'are using linux/unix please pm me.

npc son's name : cpu

09-03-2010 20:29 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: I-end-I

same happened to mine just open up your computer and see if all the wires are in place

simples

I LOVE MY BRICK!

09-03-2010 20:59 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by npc

I have just done the device manager and it came up with this

Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)

Click 'Check for solutions' to send data about this device to Microsoft and to see if there is a solution available.

09-03-2010 21:51 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by 4thtimelucky
quote:
Originally posted by npc

I have just done the device manager and it came up with this

Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)

Click 'Check for solutions' to send data about this device to Microsoft and to see if there is a solution available.

search/install driver for the dvd/cd, somehow SATA is different with regular IDE ATAPI cd/dvd rom.

09-03-2010 21:55 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

NPC add me on MSN cause it easier to talk my msn is

mitchell_92@live.co.uk

09-03-2010 22:00 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by 4thtimelucky
NPC add me on MSN cause it easier to talk my msn is

mitchell_92@live.co.uk

pm sent

09-03-2010 22:05 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Urgent Need for People who are good with computers

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH