Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Scythe or Flail? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Scythe or Flail?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Scythe or Flail? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Which is better in the long run?

I can merge either with inquisitor suffix on them, so min and max damage is greatly improved.

Which will have the most damage, with the lowest negative chance to hit?

Thanks Smile

UE

11-26-2010 14:43 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

definately scythe....more damage and lower minus to hit....

compare on good+5 .... scythe Effects: Chance to hit -13
flail Chance to hit -29

thats pretty high difference and also upper damage of scythe is higher then flails Smile

so there is no reason to merge flail....maybe flail is better incase u can get it to perfect+3 as flail has additional attack thereSmile Smile
11-26-2010 15:03 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would say Scythe is better.
Almost the same damage but with more chance to hit.
Flail is good if you have enough agility and chance to hit and less of it wouldn't be a problem.
That's my thought, but perhaps some more experienced BK could give you more information.

11-26-2010 15:07 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

Thread Starter Thread Started by Unholy Emperor

quote:
Originally posted by rohlikus
maybe flail is better incase u can get it to perfect+3 as flail has additional attack thereSmile Smile

Thanks mate, but I have trouble getting things to Good let alone P+3 hahahaha!

I forgot to mention I'll be primarily attacking gunners with this weapon so will the chance to hit matter? I mean that only affects agility right?

11-26-2010 15:18 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

yeah it will affect agility only

every -3 to hit = 1 less agi

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
11-26-2010 15:54 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Medea/DB

personally id go with a flail

Legendary Good Flail of the Inquisitor (+2) CLOSE

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 73 - 150
Effects: Chance to hit -25, attacks per round: 2, minimum damage +18, maximum damage +36, REPUTATION +24, chance for critical hit +25 %, chance to hit increased by 25 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 58 (62), STRENGTH: 56 (60), INTELLIGENCE: 21 (22), KNOWLEDGE: 21 (22), AGILITY: 12 (13), Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 18 975 Lgo
Value: Nanites 782, Mana 1831

this weapon has served me amazingly well and all for 1 ss. but if sycthes have better damage and less to hit chance then obviously go for the scythe

Necro knows me as Gjallar
11-26-2010 17:24 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008

Legendary Good Flail of Vengeance CLOSE

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 89 - 145
Effects: Chance to hit -22, attacks per round: 2, weapon damage +39, items defence = 0, chance for critical hit +25 %, chance to hit increased by 25 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 55 (57), STRENGTH: 54 (56), INTELLIGENCE: 19, KNOWLEDGE: 19, AGILITY: 19 (20), Your character must be in act: 2
Selling price: 21 900 Lgo
Value: Nanites 546, Mana 1453

Legendary Good Scythe of Vengeance CLOSE

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 89 - 150
Effects: Chance to hit -9, attacks per round: 2, weapon damage +39, items defence = 0, chance for critical hit +25 %, chance to hit increased by 25 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 59 (62), STRENGTH: 57 (60), INTELLIGENCE: 22 (23), KNOWLEDGE: 19 (20), AGILITY: 19 (20), Your character must be in act: 2
Selling price: 22 800 Lgo
Value: Nanites 637, Mana 1635

Have used both and Scythe worked better tho it has a bit higher req

12-02-2010 10:47 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Scythe or Flail?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH