Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Help with task » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Help with task
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Christof

Registration Date: 12-22-2009

Help with task Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey there

I'm tryin to upgrade my police station to lvl 18 for a task and as you can imagine it is ridic hard to hold onto the people your collecting.

I'm praying one of the higher level players take pity on me and message me ingame to try and organise some free hits.

cheers

p.s in game name is Christof

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Christof: 10-26-2010 18:32.

10-26-2010 18:32 Christof is offline Search for Posts by Christof Add Christof to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Without sounding THAT horrible. I hope nobody does. All everybody does is help each other. Every clan. Every person just helps.

We all might aswell be in one huge clan..
10-26-2010 19:18 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Deggial2

Registration Date: 10-06-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

everyone helping is good, why is it bad that everyone is helping each other. If the world could have half the "boring" peace we have in this world then the world would definetely be a better place.

10-27-2010 03:59 Deggial2 is offline Search for Posts by Deggial2 Add Deggial2 to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

This isn't real world. This is a game. You want to be better than people and not all suck unto each other. This is the only game I k ow where everybody helps everybody for no reason what so ever.
10-27-2010 08:55 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

i would say attack people you usually do not attack till u find a descent source, then farm em and eventually u get there. or ask ppl who farm u to lay off a little for a little bit. no point asking the big guys all the time, won't get u anywhere. and most don't have ppl coz the regeneration cost is quite high.

or u could ask somone in your clan to build for u... and in exchange u do something for them..
10-27-2010 12:34 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Help with task

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH