Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Info and help please » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Info and help please
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
XxShanexX

Registration Date: 01-30-2011
Clan: Leader N-B

Info and help please Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what are all the [color] thingy cuz theirs lots like [u] [size] [i] and more what are they all and how do you make the color of your writeing change with only useing one color

Proud Member of Noble Squad
Im the Communicator of the clan i keep in touch with allies

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by XxShanexX: 02-03-2011 22:23.

02-03-2011 22:22 XxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by XxShanexX Add XxShanexX to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

[color=blue*]blah[/color*]
blah

replace blue with your color and remove the *

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 02-03-2011 23:08.

02-03-2011 23:08 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

its bb code mate

dead easy to learn, if you have basic coding knowledge, you can pick it up in an hour Smile

IGN: acidic shots
02-03-2011 23:23 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

If you use the dropdown menu when u write a post, you can select a piece of text, and make it colored, bold, underlined or anything else.

For example i use it to be as sexy and orange as i am.

02-04-2011 00:39 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
thunder123

images/avatars/avatar-688.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-27-2010
Clan: [Gangrel]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBCode

i learned it with this

02-04-2011 14:49 thunder123 is offline Search for Posts by thunder123 Add thunder123 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Info and help please

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH