Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » good bye » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page good bye
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
laaska

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

good bye Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ&feature=related

Smile
01-18-2011 21:54 laaska is offline Search for Posts by laaska Add laaska to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you're not leaving the game then this should have gone in here: What are you listening to right now - Your song of the moment ?

If you are, good luck in RL Smile

01-18-2011 21:59 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
laaska

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by laaska
RE: good bye Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yep, i know, i'm drunk and i accidently made new tread Big Grin
if someone could replace it i would be grateful Big Grin
01-18-2011 22:05 laaska is offline Search for Posts by laaska Add laaska to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I recommend not to post while drunk next time.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
01-18-2011 22:11 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » good bye

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH