Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Deselecting trade items » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Deselecting trade items
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-972.gif

Registration Date: 03-07-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Deselecting trade items Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 28082

Problem description: Can't deselect items from trade window that I clicked wrong or whatever. I swear I was able to deselect items before, I could bet on it. I have to exit page and restart entire offer over again.
Is this a problem with my browser? I use FF 3.6 for BloodWars

Looking for: Good speed, legs with high agility, Any luck items whatsoever.

Never forget; Atrum Dominatio X Clan Page
04-12-2011 04:59 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Did you tried to press the 'Delete selected' button?

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
04-12-2011 07:49 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Veritatis Splendor
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
Did you tried to press the 'Delete selected' button?

Yes it still dont remove the item.

Anyone else have this problem?

I'll try updating my browser maybe

04-12-2011 16:51 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Hae you highlighted the item AND pressed delete selected item?

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
04-12-2011 16:56 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Veritatis Splendor

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy
Hae you highlighted the item AND pressed delete selected item?

lol, you guys crack me up

Anyways I re-installed Firefox and my clients, problem went away...issue closed.
Also works in IE fine
Thought maybe it was a recurrent issue.

04-12-2011 17:32 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Deselecting trade items

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH