Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » How much have YOU donated? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page How much have YOU donated?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

How much have YOU donated? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My questions got answered, except the one about 2 posts down, but anyway, how much have YOU donated to the expedition locations and to which ones? Just say POH, since people is always POH x 100

If i can remember mine... its about...

78 POH: WT
42 POH: DOS
48 POH: DE

Oh yeah, i edited this because i think if i made another thread so soon after the this one's ORIGINAL title, i woulda got warned.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 07-23-2008 00:41.

07-22-2008 07:55 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The cost of the ritual of sacrifice resets in the first day of every month, when all the expeditions monster reset Wink

Yes, on the polish servers, at the end of each month, you can only find the biggest monsters, like Arachne or Medusa, because all the rest is dead.

People created scripts that automatically started expeditions when a monsster is born. Only the top clans could start an expo because the rest was only human and wasn't fast enough Wink

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

07-22-2008 09:12 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Nemazis
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nemazis
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for clearing all of that up eval, but now there's one more thing i'm wondering...

I logged on today and went back to it, and saw there was already some people/POH donated. Does that mean that EVERY who donates some will add up, which means i can donate 10 POH/1000 people, and it will be there for anyone else to add?

I hope that isn't confusing.

I'm backety back back
07-22-2008 16:45 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

The 70 PoH I gave for a hydra before a siege are still there, so I think they add up.

07-22-2008 17:30 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nemazis

Uhh... diablo, that isn't what i meant, i mean if i donated like 70, and you went to it, would YOU (or anyone else for that matter) see the donation i did?

ANOTHER THING (damn i ask too many things >_<) if it does some up for EVERYONE, then does it add up for your clan?

I'm backety back back
07-22-2008 22:37 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » How much have YOU donated?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH