Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Dodgy clan page on Russian moira » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dodgy clan page on Russian moira
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: WOLF

Dodgy clan page on Russian moira Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was looking through clans on Russian Moira as i am not in one yet and when I clicked on one My browser came up with a message warning of malware.

What can people put on clan pages that are dangerous ?
And could it be classed as cheating as nobody can ambush them as there browsers stop would stop them getting that far ?

06-04-2011 15:06 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-972.gif

Registration Date: 03-07-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Post a link to this and make sure to add with the link not to click unless you know what you are doing...I would like to analyze the source.
It's most likely that it is as simple as a miscommunication in your browser.
But then again...those crazy Russians/Ukrainians and their malware lol

Looking for: Good speed, legs with high agility, Any luck items whatsoever.

Never forget; Atrum Dominatio X Clan Page

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Veritatis Splendor: 06-04-2011 15:21.

06-04-2011 15:20 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Usually its the pictures on the clan page that flag it....

If the URL they are embedded with is dodgy or from a dodgy site your browser will flag it...

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

06-04-2011 15:29 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by mortanius

I am using Google chrome and the offending site seems to be lovemp3.ru
But you would need to be logged into Russian Moira and click on the clan with the dodgy link "Revenge".

Edit : could you put a dodgy pic in your personal profile to stop ambushes ?

Edit : 2 Don't Russians use internet security ? As you wouldn't be able to go to your clan page without risk of infection .

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by mortanius: 06-04-2011 15:45.

06-04-2011 15:37 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

the only browser that does it to me is chrome.... firefox doesnt flag it for me and iv never had a problem... its probs just google chrome...

EDIT: I stand corrected

on firefox

dodgy site so can we please sort it

quote:

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 06-04-2011 15:51.

06-04-2011 15:49 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

I will steer clear of it as My computers don't need extra help to mess up.

Edit : I should sign up to the Russian forum and post in complaints.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mortanius: 06-04-2011 15:55.

06-04-2011 15:52 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-972.gif

Registration Date: 03-07-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Malicious software includes 94 scripting exploit(s), 22 exploit(s), 1 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 1 new process(es) on the target machine.

Tracker malware most likely added by a third party if they have a forum

Edit: a little research showed the domain "mirovoyporyadok.ipq.co/" added the malware code

Stear clear of site until authors learn how to write code...check out my page in my signature.

Looking for: Good speed, legs with high agility, Any luck items whatsoever.

Never forget; Atrum Dominatio X Clan Page

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Veritatis Splendor: 06-04-2011 15:56.

06-04-2011 15:53 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

quote:
Originally posted by mortanius
I will steer clear of it as My computers don't need extra help to mess up.

Edit : I should sign up to the Russian forum and post in complaints.

well the good bit is that it flagged... if it didnt you would have cause to worry Wink

quote:

Smile

06-04-2011 15:56 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

I can't log into Russian forum as It didn't send Me a confirmation E-mail , If any Russians on UK and Russian servers could report it I would be grateful.

06-04-2011 16:12 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Dodgy clan page on Russian moira

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH