Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Wrong time + bug with msg » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Wrong time + bug with msg
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
NeSTeA

Registration Date: 08-15-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: SS

Wrong time + bug with msg Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 25203

Problem description: Here is the print screen:

I received 1st msg at 10:31:34. The time as you can see is 10:09:23. Also I read this message and then all next messages are under this 1st with correct time.

looking for: http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?postid=203362

ID: 25203
06-13-2011 10:19 NeSTeA is offline Search for Posts by NeSTeA Add NeSTeA to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

got similar problem, had something like this:

i had 37 msgs, and on the left it showed i got 1 new msg that i didn t read yet.

so i click msgs and see only my all msgs that i already read, so i click delete all read - and then i saw new msg that i didn t see earlier

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

06-13-2011 10:21 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The previous messages are ahead by 1 hour. Within 5 days will be all in sync. It's related to this fix: The online Dots/spots...

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
06-13-2011 10:26 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Wrong time + bug with msg

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH