Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Overbidding in Auction » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Overbidding in Auction
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Overbidding in Auction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why when you open up the window to overbid, does it put stones on which you can't use? Eg:
Good Antique Dagger of Hitting (+2)
Current Bid - 30/5/1/3/2

When the bid window opens this is the option:
109/x/x/x/x
I want to be able to bid 4 soulstones instantly, as there is only 20 seconds left in the auction. It takes me these 20 seconds to delete the 109 from the Bloodstones bit, and put the soulstones bit up to 4. I end up losing the auction.

I want to be able to bid my highest stones quicker. Not many people out there have 109 Bloodstones to throw around, and the majority of people would have bid a higher value of stone.

05-22-2011 16:06 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

RE: Overbidding in Auction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by franz
Why when you open up the window to overbid, does it put stones on which you can't use? Eg:
Good Antique Dagger of Hitting (+2)
Current Bid - 30/5/1/3/2

When the bid window opens this is the option:
109/x/x/x/x
I want to be able to bid 4 soulstones instantly, as there is only 20 seconds left in the auction. It takes me these 20 seconds to delete the 109 from the Bloodstones bit, and put the soulstones bit up to 4. I end up losing the auction.

I want to be able to bid my highest stones quicker. Not many people out there have 109 Bloodstones to throw around, and the majority of people would have bid a higher value of stone.

Click top box (BS box)
press 0
press <tab>
press 0

rinse...repeat.... when you get to the SS box press 4 - press "place bid"

Its not rocket science

takes about 5 seconds

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

05-22-2011 16:30 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

Thread Starter Thread Started by franz
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't play on a computer, Para. ^^

05-22-2011 16:39 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by franz
I don't play on a computer, Para. ^^

That will not get a change trust me, just set up your bid you want before or use a computer.

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
05-22-2011 16:41 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

Thread Starter Thread Started by franz

I suppose.
I actually regret starting this thread now. I wasn't thinking straight after I lost that auction due to the above "problem".
Can be closed.

05-22-2011 16:45 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Overbidding in Auction

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH