Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Suggestion - Caravans » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Suggestion - Caravans
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Suggestion - Caravans Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

30 days of premium for 30 days of deluxe.

Its quite a barrier for purchase, having to buy such a large amount.

For those of us usually active, but who would wish for a short term carravan deluxe while they are on holiday/overworked/otherwise busy, I think more people would be willing to purchase.

For example myself. I am not going to purchase the deluxe this time, however if there was a 10 for 10 days option, i most certainly would.

Just a small suggestion: the availability of 10 days deluxe caravan for 10 days premium.

Thank you.

C.

05-27-2011 17:37 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OR the option to choose how many days say 1,2,3 etc for that amount of premium. I mean I'm going on holiday soon for 14 days and I don't wanna pay for 30 days when I'll only need 14.

I'd love to be able to start off a set of Deluxe Caravan quests every day when I'm abroad but not if its gonna cost me double for how long I'm away for.

Just a suggestion as OTNC said Smile

05-27-2011 18:29 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: Suggestion - Caravans Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by OTNC
30 days of premium for 30 days of deluxe.

Its quite a barrier for purchase, having to buy such a large amount.

For those of us usually active, but who would wish for a short term carravan deluxe while they are on holiday/overworked/otherwise busy, I think more people would be willing to purchase.

For example myself. I am not going to purchase the deluxe this time, however if there was a 10 for 10 days option, i most certainly would.

Just a small suggestion: the availability of 10 days deluxe caravan for 10 days premium.

Thank you.

C.

Shortening 30days for 10 days, make this sthe same I say as TBH there is no gain, you still loose with this just less than normal

It is ment for those with little time

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 05-27-2011 19:24.

05-27-2011 19:24 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-972.gif

Registration Date: 03-07-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I just started a new job and there is no way I am gonna pay an extra US $5.00 a month to have this activated.

Looking for: Good speed, legs with high agility, Any luck items whatsoever.

Never forget; Atrum Dominatio X Clan Page
05-28-2011 08:13 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Suggestion - Caravans

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH