Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Can someone explain where are my crits gone? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Can someone explain where are my crits gone? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Question Can someone explain where are my crits gone? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Look to the difference in stats?

I have:
+ 3% critical hits from weapons
+ 35% from tattoo
+ difference from stats ~ 40%

i must have maximum critical chances... where are this crits gone?

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=3b7128bd6e

03-22-2012 18:04 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

RE: Can someone explain where are my crits gone? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Grizly
Look to the difference in stats?

I have:
+ 3% critical hits from weapons
+ 35% from tattoo
+ difference from stats ~ 40%

i must have maximum critical chances... where are this crits gone?

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=3b7128bd6e

light cape of the deathsower = +11%
G+5 legendary shuri = -8%
tattoos = 35%

you have 38% crit chance

no crit evo and no power of blood.

38%.

what exactly do you mean by difference from stats?.. having more perc lets you hit not get a crit

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 03-22-2012 18:13.

03-22-2012 18:11 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Grizly
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i know what is written in tutorial, but i remember if i have more stats that opponent i must have crit bonuses, i am right?

i will read again the tutorial but in practice i remember that i have 8/10 crits on players with low stats without power of blood

Edit:
and yes, +3 from items not from weapons...

Edit 2:

I find what i missing, the difference is calculated only for min/max damage and dodges Frown (
(was discussed so many times)
Dodge

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Grizly: 03-22-2012 19:53.

03-22-2012 19:36 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Grizly
i know what is written in tutorial, but i remember if i have more stats that opponent i must have crit bonuses, i am right?
If you have more luck than your opponent then you'll have higher chance for critical hit Wink , every 5 points of your luck advantage are equal to +1% chance for critical hit.

quote:
IGN: Atomos

03-22-2012 22:41 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Can someone explain where are my crits gone?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH